𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:BELLA'S DEAD

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:
BELLA'S DEAD

WHEN THEY CAME BACK, the month of March was halfway done, however snow was still blindly covering the ground. As soon as Emma stepped in the door, she was whisked away by Kate before anyone even had the chance to greet the blonde.

"Alright, tell me. How was Paris?" Kate asked as they sat on Kate's bed. Emma chuckled in amusement at her blonde best friend.

"It was beautiful. I've never heard so much French, and I love it."

"Seems like French is the way to win your heart." Kate mused. Emma nodded her head in agreement.

"Did I miss anything whilst I was gone?" Emma asked, looking down at her head as she started to play around with her chaos magic.

"No, not really. Edward called, he's in Rome I think." Kate informed. Emma sighed as her magic disappeared, a frown fell over her face as she shook her head.

"I wish he would come home. Even though he and I don't really get along, I still care for him. He still is my brother and I'm worried about him." Emma tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Kate looked at the girl, reading through the real message of the words.

"Em, stop blaming yourself for what happened. It happened months ago. There was nothing you could do, this was his decision." Kate tells her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Emma huffs as she nods her head, knowing good and well that the blonde beside of her was right.

"I know." Emma sighed before leaning forward so that she could place her head on Kate's shoulder. Emma was glad to be back. Although she had a lot of fun with it being just she and Rosalie, she did miss her family. And after that one conversation she and Rosalie had about children, Emma knew that it was definitely time to come home. Kate looked at the girl, taking note of her furrowed eyebrows and her bottom lip that was pulled between her teeth.

"Alright, what's wrong?" Kate asked, moving away so that Emma could sit up straight once more.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Emma responded, looking at the bed as her fingers messed with the bed sheets.

"Well, that's bullshit. Let's try this again. What's wrong?"

Emma narrowed her eyes at Kate and Kate just gave her a pointed look which resulted in the girl to huff. "We got into a small disagreement about my views on children." Emma mumbled. "She's always wanted them, but I've always hated them. I don't really know why it matters anyways, we can't have them. We're dead. Frozen. Always will be. So, there's no point in talking about something that will never happen." Kate listens closely as Emma continues to rant on and on about the topic. "It's stupid. And it causes unnecessary arguments. And I just. . ."

"What is it?" Kate asked, cocking her head to the side as a deep frown pulled at Emma's features. Emma looked at Kate before shrugging her shoulders.

"Sometimes I wish I never went looking for my brother." She bit her lip before letting out another sigh. "I hate this life, so much. And honestly, I just want it to be over."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Emma sat outside in the snow, a book in her hand. She was tired of being cooped up inside of the house and needed some fresh air to calm her down. She held a Stephen King novel in her hand and she found it extremely interesting. It was something that helped pass the time and it was also something that drew her in without her even realizing it.

The front door opened and Emma didn't even turn to look at the person that walked out the door. She was desperate to know what was going to happen to the group of kids that were currently going after a killer clown.

"Em." The sound of Jasper's voice grabbed her attention. She looked up at him and cocked a perfect eyebrow. "Alice had another vision."

"Okay. And?"

"Bella's killed herself."

"Really?!" Emma asked, her eyes lighting up. "That means we won't have to deal with her anymore. I'm kinda glad that she did, even though that's wrong of me to say, but I'd rather she be the cause of her death than me. So, it all works out, right? Edward can come home. We can live in peace once again. You don't understand how happy this makes me."

"That's harsh." Jasper spoke. Emma shrugged her shoulders, letting out a small laugh as the boy pulled her up from the snow. "Don't smile yet."

"Oh no, what?" Emma huffed.

"Alice wants to go check on her, and she wants you to come with."

"Hell no."

"Emma."

"Absolutely not."

"But-"

"You couldn't pay me enough to ever consider such a horrid thing."

"You're going."

"I would have to disagree with this certain statement."

"I'll throw you in the car."

"You wouldn't dare." Emma dramatically gasped. Before Emma could blink, Jasper had picked her up bridal style and threw her into the car where Alice was already waiting in the driver's seat. Jasper quickly closed the door as Alice looked them, only allowing Emma to crack the window.

"You're dead to me." Emma muttered, glaring at Jasper through the window.

"Love you too, sis." He mused before taking a step back and allowing Alice to speed away.

898 wordsAuthors note: I had writers block in the middle of this chapter, so sorry if it sucks

898 words
Authors note: I had writers block in the middle of this chapter, so sorry if it sucks.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH