𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE:CHESS AND BABY NAMES

CHESS AND BABY NAMES

EMMA AND AMELIA SAT in the room where Bella, Alice, and Rosalie were. The two were playing a game of chess just to pass the time, so far Emma was winning.

"Well that was a stupid move." Emma commented before using her chaos magic to move the bishop and take Amelia's knight.

"You're cheating. Somehow. I swear to everything that your piece was not there when I checked the board five seconds ago." Amelia huffed in annoyance. Amelia moved another piece only for it to be taken from the board and for Emma to call checkmate.

"Boom. I win."

"This is why I don't play board games with you." Amelia huffed as she started to reset the chess board.

"Chess does not count as a board game." Emma pointed out.

"It's a game. That's played on a board. Hence the name board game." Amelia told her. Emma rolled her eyes.

"But it's chess."

"Is that supposed to make your argument stronger somehow?" Amelia quizzed, cocking a perfect eyebrow at the girl.

"You make me irritated." Emma huffed as she stood up. Amelia joined her.

"The feelings mutual, sis." Amelia said, patting her shoulder. Emma rolled her eyes before swinging an arm around Amelia's shoulder. Jacob and Edward entered the room just as Rosalie and Alice helped Bella stood up. Emma and Amelia exchanged a look before shrugging their shoulders and deciding to stay for the conversation.

"Hey, are you okay?" Bella asked the wolf with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon." Jacob responded. Emma snorted at this and had to force a hand over her mouth to keep the amused smile from showing on her face.

"This is pretty important, Bella." Rosalie spoke, looking at the brunette. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided."

"Wh-what now?" Jacob quizzed.

Edward smirked. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

"She hates them." Bella sighed.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob promised.

"They're not that bad." Bella defended. "If it's a boy, E.J, Edward Jacob."

"Okay fine, that one's not awful." Rosalie sighed.

"No, it only means that your demon child will be named after your love triangle." Emma muttered, earning an elbow in the side from Amelia.

"Why don't you tell them the girls name?" Rosalie suggested.

"I was playing around with our mom's names, Renee and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee." Emma and Jacob both had the same reaction. Their eyebrows rose at the name and Amelia had to pinch Emma to keep her from going into a fit of amused laughter.

"R-Renesmee." Jacob said, looking at the girl for clarification.

"I thought you didn't hate it." Emma commented.

"Too weird?" Bella asked.

"Um. . ."

"No, it's not too weird." Edward assured her. "It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

"You have to say that cause you're her husband." Emma rolled her eyes. "It's hella weird."

"Emma, shush." Amelia said with an amused smile. They watched as Rosalie reached down and grabbed the cup of blood for Bella, holding it out for the girl to take.

"He likes it." Bella says, looking at Rosalie with a smirk. Rosalie rolled her eyes. Bella reached for the cup of blood only for her to drop it on the floor and break open, forcing the blood out of the cup. Bella reaches down to grab it only for her spine to snap in half forcing a loud pained gasp to fall from her lips. She fell to the floor, her knees cracking as well. Edward quickly sped over and placed a hand under her head before it slammed against the floor. Emma however wasn't focused on Bella, she was focused on the blood that now covered the floor. A growl fell from Emma's lips as she lost control of her thirst. Amelia looked at the girl and before Emma could lunge, Amelia's hand was around her throat and slamming her against the wall.

"Emma! Hey, look at me." Amelia ordered as the others tended to Bella. Emma tried to rip herself from Amelia's grasp, and almost succeeded only for Amelia's hold around her throat to tighten. Cracks formed on Emma's neck as Amelia tried to keep the girl contained. Amelia grabbed onto Emma's arms with her free hand and quickly shoved the girl out of the room, forcing her up the steps and then throwing her into her brothers room in hopes that he could keep her calm.

Amelia slammed the door shut so the girl couldn't escape and ran back downstairs to help with Bella. Jasper quickly moved from his spot and grabbed onto Emma before she could make a run for it. He forced her to calm down and held a tight grip on her until she did. When he was sure she wasn't going to run, he slowly let go of her. Emma looked up at her brother, her eyes glossed over.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Jasper frowned at her before he pulled her into a hug. Emma nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck as he placed a hand on the back of her head.

"I know, Em. It's okay." He reassured. "It's going to be okay."

886 words

886 words

Authors note: My poor baby🥺 Also, the next chapter is the last chapter for part 1 of breaking dawn. Which means the exciting stuff comes soon :,)

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH