𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE:GRADUATION

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE:
GRADUATION

"THANK GOD WE'RE ABOUT to graduate. I don't know how much longer I was going to last in that school." Emma loudly stated. Jasper rolled his eyes at his sister before forcing her into her seat which was between him and Amelia. Emma turned her head to look at Amelia and offered her a smile. "Hey, Amy. How've ya been, we haven't talked in a few days."

"I have been good, what about you Em?" Amelia responded with a matching smile.

"Well currently I am a very happy vamp. We're about to graduate for the millionth time and we'll get to leave and it makes me so happy that I won't have to be around anyone in this town." Emma said with a smile. Amelia rolled her eyes playfully at the blonde.

"You know that with Be-"

"Don't say the whore's name and ruin my happiness." Emma said, holding up a finger so the girl would stop. Amelia chuckled in amusement before continuing her sentence.

"With her here, Edward's not going to want to leave."

"I disowned him as being part of my family last year anyways. So guess what? I don't give a shit." Emma said with a sweet smile. Amelia let out a laugh at the blonde's words, shaking her head slightly.

"I don't know what's more amusing," Amelia started. "Your hate for those two, or the love triangle they got going on."

Emma chuckled at this and shrugged her shoulders. "I think they're both very amusing."

"Glad you two could talk or whatever, but the Stanley girl's about to give her speech." Jasper interrupted them. Emma turned her head to look at him, her lip jutting out in a pout.

"But we were having an amusing conversation."

"Have it later." Jasper said, patting his sisters leg. She huffed before leaning back in her chair. Amelia placed her head on Emma's shoulder as they all listened to Jessica give her Valedictorian speech.

"When we were five they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up, our answers were things like, astronaut, president or in my case a princess. When we were ten they asked us again we answered, rockstar, cowboy or in my case a gold medalist." The crowd chuckled at these words before she continued. "But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. Well, how about this, who the hell knows! This isn't the time to make hard, fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love...a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can, that way someday when they ask what we wanna be we won't have to guess, we'll know."

Everyone clapped for the girl as she came off the stage and sat down in her seat. One by one, all the students were called up to grab their diplomas. When Emma went up, she gave Amelia a bored look and Amelia just smirked in amusement. Once all the students were called, Emma let out a sigh of relief. She and Amelia walked out of the school with their arms linked before they jumped into Emmett's jeep that Amelia had taken to school. Once Jasper and Alice got into the back, Amelia sped off towards the home.