𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:ACCIDENTS AND ARGUMENTS

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
ACCIDENTS AND ARGUMENTS

"YOU SEEM TO BE real chatty with Isabella." Emma muttered as the two exited the school building. Edward rolled his eyes at his sister. He walked over to his Volvo while Emma walked over to her wife, wrapping an arm around her. She looked at her brother before following his eye line across the parking lot where, you guessed it, Isabella Swan was. She stared at Edward and a growl immediately fell from Emma's lips at the sight. "And now you're staring at her."

Emma's eyes narrowed into slits as she glared at the human. The honking of a horn grabbed her attention. She watched as Tyler's van skidded around the corner before flying right for Isabella. Before Emma could turn to stop Edward, he was already gone and on the other side of the parking lot with Bella in his arms and his hand pressed against Tyler's van.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Emma growled before quickly hoping into the passengers seat of Rosalie's car. Alice and Jasper quickly entered as Rosalie sped out of the parking lot. They dropped the two off at home before speeding to the hospital where they knew Edward was going to be. The couple stormed into the hospital, walking in the hallway where Edward was.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Emma snapped, trying to keep her voice at a lower level. "Do you want us to be exposed?" Their father soon joined in on the conversation.

"What did you want me to do? Just let her die?" Edward asked.

"Yes, actually. You should've just let her die. And get her out of our hair. What if she starts asking questions?" Emma snapped.

"This isn't just about you, it's about all of us." Rosalie growled, glaring at the boy.

"Let's take this into my office." Carlisle spoke. The two blonde's looked up only to find Isabella peering around the corner. A scowl immediately fell on Emma's lips as she glared harshly at the brunette. The latter visibly flinching at Emma's glare. "Em." Carlisle grabbed her attention. Rosalie grabbed her wife's hand and left the hallway, restraining Emma from killing the girl both literally and metaphorically.

As Edward talked to Isabella, Emma clenched her jaw as she looked out the window. She was furious. Rosalie was angry at Edward, but Emma was absolutely furious. Edward finally entered the office and Emma immediately turned on her heel to glare at him.

"Why? Why would you do such a stupid thing?" Emma snarled.

"I didn't know what else to do." Edward defended.

"You didn't know what else to do." She deadpanned. "You could've I don't know, let the van hit her? Maybe she wouldn't have died. Who knows. And if she did die, who cares. You can't go around and be a goddamn knight in shining armor. You will get all of us killed." Emma's eyes flashed a dangerous red as she glared venomously at her brother.

"She's right." Rosalie spoke up.

"Let's all just calm down." Carlisle started.

"Calm down?" Emma turned to face him. "I am not just going to calm down. He almost risked our secret. Hell, he probably has. I can see the questioning look on her face. If she finds out what we are, it's your fault." Emma snarled. "I do not care if she's your blood-singer, your mate, whatever. Do not expect me to take her in with open arms." Emma quickly shoved past him as she stormed out of the office. Rosalie glared at Edward before quickly following after Emma.

The two drove home and Emma left the vehicle before walking deep into the woods. Emma let her anger out on a precious deer. She shot her hand out, allowing her magic to surround the deer before she slammed it into a tree, killing it at the harsh blow. Emma sunk her teeth into its neck. She drained it of its blood before backing away from it. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths as she tried to control her magic. Whenever she was angry, it was ten times harder for her to control it, hence why she was currently in the woods just in case she couldn't.

She leaned her body against the tree before sliding down it until she was on the forest floor. She placed her hands onto the back of her head, interlocking her fingers as she took in deep breaths. Control. Control. Control. Control. She repeated the word over and over in her head. She needed to gain control. Being paranoid and trying to control her gift wasn't something that went hand in hand with one another. She let out a scream of agony as a sharp pain ripped through her head, sending her chaos magic in every direction. She fisted her hair as the pain kept coming.

Arms wrapped around her as she tried to rid herself of the pain. A wave of calm washed over her, allowing the pain to diminish.

"You're alright." The sound of her brother's voice fell through her ears. "It's alright." Jasper gave her a kiss on the top of the head as she leaned into him. Her body relaxed under the comfort of her brother.

"I lost control," she whispered.

877 words

Authors note: 🥺🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH