𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:SUNNY DAYS

SUNNY DAYS

"SEE EMMETT, THIS IS why we can't have nice things." Emma tells him, chucking a fry at his head.

"Stop throwing food at me."

"Stop saying stupid things." Emma shot back, a playful smile on her lips. Emma's eyes glanced over at Edward who ended up glancing at Isabella and then throwing down his fry in frustration.

"I don't understand. There's nothing. It's just blank." Edward stated. Emma rolled her eyes as she pressed her drink to her lips, making it seem like she was drinking it. Her arm was wrapped around Rosalie's shoulders as she leaned back in her chair.

"Stop trying to read her and maybe you'll be less frustrated." Emma retorted. Edward glared at her before getting up and walking over to the salad bar where Isabella was. "See, he says he's going to try and stay away from her but then he does shit like this."

Rosalie leaned into her, trying to calm her mate down as she could feel the anger and annoyance radiating off of her. Emma placed her chin on top of Rosalie's head, a smile forming on her lips at the contact.

"Don't listen in. You'll only get angrier." Amelia muttered.

"Why would you tell her that, now she's going to listen in." Rosalie chastised.

"Your mood swings are giving me whiplash." Isabella says, going to the other side of the bar.

"I said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be." Edward tells her. He couldn't help himself. Isabella Swan intrigued him. He knew that he was going to have an angry Emma on his hands which created an angry Rosalie and an upset Jasper. From there, it was just a chain reaction with the other three.

"What does that mean?"

"It means if you were smart, you would stay away from me." Edward responds.

"Okay, well let's say for arguments sake that I'm not smart. Would you tell me the truth?" Isabella asked.

"No, probably not. I'd rather hear your theories."

Emma wanted so desperately to jump up from her chair and drag him back to the table, but both Amelia and Rosalie refrained her from doing so.

"I have considered radioactive spiders, and kryptonite."

"That's all superhero stuff right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"

"You're not." Isabella shook her head. "I can see what you're trying to put off. But I can see that it's just to keep people away from you. It's a mask." She paused before looking back at him. "Why don't we just. . . hangout? A few of us are going to the beach. Come. I mean. . . have fun."

"Which beach?" Edward asked.

"Someone please, kill me." Emma grumbled.

"La Push." Isabella responded. A smirk immediately grew on Emma's face.

"I don't know." Edward shook his head.

"Is there something wrong with that beach?"

"It's just a little crowded." Edward responded. Emma let out amused chuckles. Edward turned and walked away from her, sitting back down at the table.

"It's too crowded?" Emma asked, cocking a perfect eyebrow.

"I'm glad you find this amusing."

"It is very amusing." Emma laughed. Edward glared at her and Emma couldn't help the chuckles that fell from her mouth. She was finding this all very amusing. She was also finding it very angering. The bell rang and Emma looked at her adoptive brother. "Looks like I'm back to being mad at you." She stated before getting up from the lunch table and making her way to Astronomy.

The next day, the group of vampires couldn't go to school due to the fact that the sun was out. Which also meant Carlisle couldn't go to work leaving the entire family inside the home, except for Emma who was sitting outside in the sun's rays with a book in her hand. She loved it when it was sunny. The sparkles that would omit from her skin always intrigued her. She didn't know why, but it did.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Emma looked up at the sound of her wife's voice. She smiled as Rosalie placed herself in the sun. Her skin glowed radiantly and it caught Emma's attention. She nodded to Rosalie's question, not even bothering to hide the fact that she was checking her out. If Rosalie could blush, she would've. You would've thought it had been the first time Emma had ever done such a thing, but she did it every time her wife was in the sun.

"Mhm, definitely." She smiled. She stood up slowly, a smirk overtaking her features. Rosalie's eyes immediately narrowed into slits as Emma started to saunter over to her.

"Nope. Don't." Rosalie started.

"Don't what?" Emma asked, cocking her head to the side in mock confusion. Her arm snaked around her waist as she continued to look into Rosalie's eyes. A playful and seductive smirk fell over her features. Rosalie couldn't speak. She was absolutely entranced with Emma. Emma's mouth came right beside her ear. "Cat got your tongue?"

She backed away from her wife before walking past her with a smirk on her lips as she entered the home. She walked up to Rosalie's room and smirked wider when she heard the girl appear behind her. The bedroom door slammed closed just as Emma turned around. Rosalie's lips slammed against hers and Emma chuckled as she kissed back.

 Rosalie's lips slammed against hers and Emma chuckled as she kissed back

898 words

Authors note: I love them so much. Next chapter we get to experience an angry Emma so prepare yourself for that.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH