𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE:THERE IS NO DANGER HERE

THERE IS NO DANGER HERE

THERE WAS A MOMENT of silence before realization dawned over Alice. "It doesn't matter what I show you." She jerked her hand from his grasp. "Even when you see, you still won't change your decision." Alice turns to look at Bella before whispering, "Now!"

Bella turns to look at Renesmee who was now residing on top of Jacob. She gave her daughter a small smile before looking at Jacob with worry before softly telling him, "Take care of my daughter." With that, Jacob quickly turned around and sprinted off towards the woods.

"Get them!" Caius orders. However, before any of the vampires move, Alice turns around and throws her leg back, kicking Aro and sending him flying through the air. He slides across the ground before catching himself and standing back up. Two guards grab hold of Alice.

"Take her away!" Aro orders.

However, Carlisle wasn't going to just stand there and do nothing whilst his daughter was in the hands of the Volturi. "LET HER GO!" He yelled before running towards them. He quickly dodged two oncoming Volturi members and jumped in the air. Aro was quick to run up and jump in the air as well. The two met halfway between and when they landed, Aro looked up at the vampires with an evil smile on his face. He stood up fully to show Carlisle's head in his hands. They light Carlisle's body on fire as Alice let's out a cry. And just like that, Aro had managed to piss every single vampire off.

The vampires and wolves all ran forward and started to attack. Emma lunged at two vampires, using her anger to grab both of their arms and spin them both violently, sending them to pieces. She round house kicked another before using her chaos magic to quickly rip his head off, throwing it into another vampire and distracting long enough so that she could appear behind him and took his head off as well. She threw her head back, hitting a vampire that was trying to sneak up on her and quickly placed her hand around his throat before using her teeth to rip his head off.

Another of the Volturi came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and before he could attempt to kill her, she sent her chaos magic through her body and onto the vampire, sending him flying backwards before she ripped his limbs and head from his body. Two more came up to her and before she could attack, she froze. Her body felt like it had been ripped apart. She looked up when she heard Alice let out a scream off horror. There Jane stood with a smirk on her features with Jasper's headless body at her feet. Emma's face changed emotions so fast, going from horror, to anger, to sadness.

"JASPER!" She cried out. She fell to her knees as she let out a pained scream. Her chaos magic shot wildly from her body as she continue to scream in pain from the death of her brother. Several Volturi members became wrapped up in the scarlet magic before they were all violently ripped apart. She didn't pay attention to the crack that had been formed in the ground by Benjamin, sending many members of the Volturi as well as allies to their deaths in the fiery pit that was placed below. Emma looked up, her eyes still glowing a violent red as she let a vicious snarl fall from her lips. She stood up, watching as Alice quickly ducked underneath Volturi members, Bella using her shield to protect the girl as she ran after Jane with anger. Jane looked back to look at Alice who quickly took the chance to jump in front of her and wrap her hand around the girls throat.