𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO:BELLA'S NOT DEAD

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO:
BELLA'S NOT DEAD

TO SAY EMMA COMPLAINED the whole time would be an understatement. When they passed the "Welcome to Forks" sign, Emma let out a loud groan. She really didn't want to see Isabella Swan again. She begged Alice for a good thirty minutes to just drop her off on the side of the road and leave her for dead.

"Stop complaining. You've done nothing but that since we left. That was seven hours ago." Alice snapped, glaring at the blonde. Emma glared back.

"Had you not forced my brother to throw me into this stupid car, we wouldn't be in this situation. I don't even understand why we're going to go check up on a dead girl." Emma growled.

"Just, stop speaking! Please." Alice yelled at the girl. Emma cocked an eyebrow in surprise. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes.

"This is your fault, you know that, right?" Emma muttered. Alice frowned.

"What do you mean? How is this my fault?"

"You see the future Alice. You knew the trouble this idiot human would bring us, yet you still-" Emma shook her head, cutting herself off. "It's not even worth fighting with you. You probably saw this entire conversations anyways."

"This is childish."

"Yes, Alice. Indeed it is." Emma said with a sarcastic smile. "I'm being a pain in the ass on purpose because I really hate Isabella Swan and want nothing to do with her. So, sorry. Please forgive me for wanting to protect my family."

They didn't speak the rest of the ride. They pulled up at the Swan residence, taking notice of it being empty.

"Look at that, they're probably at the funeral for Bella. Can we go now?" Emma muttered. Alice narrowed her eyes at the blonde before getting out of the car and walking up to the home. Emma watched her before letting out a groan and getting out of the vehicle herself. She slammed the car door closed and walked up to Alice who motioned her hand towards the blonde. Emma gave her a blank look. "Alice, we're vampires. We can jump through the window."

"Picking the lock seems way more fun." Alice responded. Emma looked at her for another second before rolling her eyes and handing Alice the bobby pin she had decided to wear. Alice picked the lock and opened the door with triumph. Emma rolled her eyes at the pixie before entering the home and then closing the door. Emma sat on the couch with a bored expression. All of the lights were off, and not a single word was uttered between the two vampires. After waiting thirty minutes, Emma huffed and stood up.

"Look, she's dead. Can't we-"

"Sh!" Alice hushed. Emma glared before sitting down again. The two turned into statues when they heard the sound of a car pull up. They waited, neither deciding to listen in. Emma was hoping and praying that Bella didn't walk through that door, but to her dismay. She did. Alice was standing right beside of her, watching in a confused manner as the girl turned on the light. Bella jumped and quickly turned to look at Alice.