𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:IT'S HAPPENING, GET OVER IT

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:
IT'S HAPPENING, GET OVER IT

EMMA SAT ON THE porch steps as she lazily used her magic to put things in the right place. Alice and Bella were standing on the porch, Alice forcing Bella into heels. As Bella walked, the heels scrapped painfully against the porch making Emma wince.

"Jesus, pick up your feet when you walk, dumbass." Emma growled. Alice glared at the blonde who glared back in response. Bella sighed as she grabbed onto the railing, almost tripping over the heels.

"Um . . . you just have to break them in." Alice tried.

"I have been breaking them in." Bella deadpanned. "For three days."

"And what a painful three days that has been." Emma grumbled.

"Jasper!" Alice called. The blonde turned to look at his wife who then pointed at Emma. Jasper gave her a smirk and put his hands up, telling the girl he couldn't do anything. Alice huffed before turning back towards Bella.

"Can't I just go barefoot?"

"That's the first idea that I think I have ever agreed with you on." Emma told her with a sarcastic smile.

Alice kicked Emma as she responded to Bella. "No! Absolutely not!"

"Ow! What was that for?" Emma hissed, placing a hand to her side. Alice ignored her.

"I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes and all of this." Bella said as she motioned towards the decorations.

"Another good point that we both agree on." Emma said with another sarcastic smile.

"No, it's exactly enough." Alice told her, this time taking it upon herself to push Emma off the steps. "Tomorrow will be perfect."

"Ow." Emma grumbled before sitting up and glaring at the pixie.

"Where do you want 'em boss?" Emmett asked with a tree trunk in his hands.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice responded.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked after appearing behind Emmett.

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice yelled before making her way down the steps to help out.

"Emma, help me with the flowers." Esme politely asked as she walked up to the blonde who was still sitting in the grass. Emma looked up at her and then pouted. Esme held out her hands and Emma mumbled curses under her breath before taking hold of her mothers hands and allowing herself to be pulled up.

"Do I really gotta come to the wedding?" Emma huffed as she collected flowers and handed them to her mother.

"Yes, you do. Your brother is getting married."

"He's not my brother." Emma growled. "Jasper's my brother, not Edward."

"Emma." Esme sternly said. Emma rolled her eyes and kept her mouth shut the rest of the time.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

The day of the wedding, Emma was being extra difficult. She really didn't want to watch Bella Swan become the wife of Edward and the sister-in-law of herself. Rosalie stood there with her arms crossed over her chest as Emma continued to lay in the bed with the covers over her head.

"Emma, come on. It's happening, you need to accept that."

"No."

"Oh stop acting like a five-year-old." Rosalie huffed as she tried to pull the blankets off of Emma. Emma pushed the blonde away and covered her head again.

"No."

"Don't make me get your brother in here." Rosalie huffed, getting annoyed with Emma's behavior. Emma didn't budge and Rosalie let out a groan before leaving the room. Emma snuggled into the blanket and pillows and closed her eyes as if she were sleeping. Jasper and Rosalie appeared in the doorway and Rosalie gave him a look. Jasper sighed before entering the room further and sitting on the bed.

"Emma, come on. You need to get ready." Jasper told her as Rosalie left to go help Bella and Alice.

"No."

"Emma."

"Jasper."

"Look, I know how much you don't want this to happen, Em. But it's happening, and there's nothing any of us can do." Jasper told her. "Just be there for the wedding. That's all I ask." He pulled the covers from her head and Emma turned to look at him. She was genuinely upset about this, and was sure that if she could cry she would.

"I don't want her as a part of my family. I should've killed her when I had the chance." Emma muttered with a clenched jaw.

"That's the anger talking."

"No, that's me saying how much I hate that bitch." Emma snarled. Jasper rolled his eyes at her dramatics.

"Fine. But you've left me no choice." Jasper told her before he started to alter her mood. He changed it from angry to calm and neutral. He didn't make her happy because well, that would've just been messed up. And everyone knew Emma wasn't a happy person when it came to things that involved Isabella Swan. Emma narrowed her eyes at her brother who shrugged his shoulders. He tore the covers off of her and pushed her out of the bed. "Now get up, and get dressed."

Emma pushed herself up off the floor and glared at her brother before mumbling, "I hate you."

"I know. Get dressed, it's starting soon." Jasper told her before leaving the room and closing the bedroom door so that she had some kind of privacy. She walked to the closet and grabbed the dress that Alice had picked out for her. It was a pastel blue dress that went off the shoulders and it reached right below her knees. She pulled on matching pastel blue heels and then took the time to curl her hair as well as doing her make up. She looked at herself through the bathroom mirror and sighed softly to herself. This was happening, and she needed to get over it.

953 words

953 words

Authors note: I enjoyed writing this chapter way too much.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH