𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:LOSING CONTROL

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:
LOSING CONTROL

"IF THE HOUSE BURNS down, blame it on Alice not me." Emma tells them as she lights the last candle. She looks around before looking at her sister with a blank look. "Excessive. You are the literal definition of excessive."

"Stop bitching at me and go get dressed, they're pulling up."

"Is jeans and a t-shirt not good enough for you?" Emma retorted, narrowing her eyes at the pixie.

"If you wear jeans and a t-shirt I'll throw you out of the house." Alice tells her.

"Not if I beat you to it." Emma says, her eyes flashing red.

"Alright, come on, Em. Wait to kill Alice until she's had her excitement." Amelia says, patting Emma's arm. Emma huffs before allowing Amelia to drag her up the steps and into Rosalie's bedroom.

"You're gonna make me wear a dress, aren't you?" Emma pouted, sitting on the bed as she watched Amelia enter the closet.

"For an hour. That's all. I promise." Amelia told her. "Besides, your wife won't be able to look away from you in this."

It was a velvet red dress that went slightly off the shoulders. It reached right below her knees and held a heart neck line. It was comfortable, but not too comfortable. It was perfect for a birthday party. Emma sighed before taking off her clothes and changing into the dress whilst Amelia went back into the closet in search of some shoes. When she was sure Emma was dressed, she came out again with two pairs of shoes.

"Alright, flats or boots?"

"Uh, flats I guess?" Emma shrugged, not really caring about the style. Amelia nodded before tossing them towards the girl who quickly caught them and slid them on her feat. Emma put her hair in light waves and put on a natural look before looking at Amelia who nodded in approval.

"Let's get this over with." Emma grumbled before following Amelia out her wife's room and back down the stairs. She looked at her wife who was wearing a long black dress with simple black heels, her hair curled. Emma smiled as she joined her wife's side. "You look beautiful."

"As do you." Rosalie smiled. Emma wrapped an arm around her waist, glancing back towards Jasper. She silently asked him if she wanted him to join his side but he shook his head and she simply nodded. When she heard footsteps she looked back towards the stairs where Alice appeared with Bella. Alice led the girl quickly down the steps and Edward slowly came from behind them. Bella almost tripped over the last step as Alice practically jerked her off of it.

"We're sorry about this. We tried to reign Alice in." Carlisle apologized as he and Esme grew closer.

"As if that were even possible." Esme laughs before giving the girl a hug. Alice suddenly takes a picture making all eyes turn on her.