𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:THE NEWBORN ARMY

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:
THE NEWBORN ARMY

THEY ALL STOOD THERE, waiting patiently for the oncoming newborns. Emma and Jasper stood a little ways in front of the rest of the family, both with determined looks on their faces. They were all as still as statues, straining their ears for the newborns. The wolves were hiding in the woods so that the newborns wouldn't notice them. The sound of running coming closer and closer forced Emma to put herself in a defensive stance. She glanced at her brother, watching as he sent her a reassuring nod.

When the newborns got closer to the edge of the forest, the Cullen's all ran to meet them halfway. Emma slammed her arm into the neck of a newborn, the strength knocking his head clean off. She slid under an oncoming hit and continued forward onto the newborn that was heading right for her. She spun around the newborn before putting her in a headlock and ripping her head off. Emma quickly threw one to the ground and grabbed onto the arm of a newborn that tried to attack her from behind. She threw the newborn over her shoulder and slammed him on the ground. She placed her foot on his throat and tore his head off.

The wolves soon joined in, jumping on top of the newborns that were closest to the hill. Emma flipped a newborn onto the ground and ran up behind another before tearing it's head off with a satisfying snap. She turned around, quickly scanning the field before shooting out her hand and throwing a newborn off of one of the wolves with her chaos magic. She threw her head back, hitting the newborn that had tried to attack her from behind in the face. She spun around and slammed her foot into her chest, sending her to the ground and allowing a wolf to finish her off.

The arms of a newborn wrapped around her torso, and before the newborn could crush her in half, she placed her hand to her chest and shot chaos magic through her body, forcing it into the newborn behind her. She quickly turned before taking her other hand to place the red wisps around the newborns neck and crushing it into pieces. She jumped over an oncoming newborn, grabbing onto its head and ripping it off in the process.

Emma's eyes roamed the field once more and noticed how the newborns were almost gone. She sped up to Rosalie who was fighting off two of the newborns. Emma grabbed onto one of them and quickly ducked under the punch he sent towards her. Emma grabbed tightly onto both of the newborns arms before using her strength and spinning him, splitting his body in half. Rosalie glanced at her with a cocked eyebrow, silently telling the girl that she had it under control. Emma smiled at her and shrugged her shoulders before continuing the fight.

She kicked the feet out from underneath one of the newborns, knocking her to the ground and then allowing Emma to snap her neck off her body. She looked up at the sound of fire cracking and let out a sigh of relief when she saw all of the newborns had been killed. She gathered the dead bodies and threw them onto the fire. Immediately, Jasper came over to her and silently asked if she was okay. Emma sent her brother a small smile as she nodded her head. He gave her a kiss on the top of the head before allowing her to walk over to her mate.