𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:YOU, ME, NORWAY?

EPILOGUE:
YOU, ME, NORWAY?

"I TOLD YOU YOU were going to find your mate soon." Emma said, nudging Kate. They were all back at the Cullen household, saying their goodbyes. Kate looked at her and smiled before nodding her head.

"Yeah, that you did." Kate quickly pulled Emma into an embrace and Emma didn't hesitate to hug her best friend back. "You'll visit soon, right?"

"Can I really stay away from you for more than a month, Kate?" Emma joked as they pulled away. Kate rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. Emma turned her head to look up at Garret, a stern look covering her features that made the boy slightly scared. "You treat her right, understand? If I hear you do one simple thing that upsets her, I won't be afraid to drive my ass down to Alaska and brutally murder you."

Garret looked at her with wide eyes whilst the Denali's let out amused laughs. He glanced at the Denali's whilst Emma gave him a smile.

"You think I'm joking."

"Nope, no not at all. I fully trust your capability to do so. And I promise that I would never do anything to hurt her." Garret quickly told her. Emma's happy demeanor fell back on her face as she gave him a sincere smile.

"Good. Keep to that promise."

"Yes ma'am." He saluted. Emma laughed before telling the Denali's goodbye and walking over to where her brother was talking with Charlotte and Peter.

"It was really good to see you guys again." Emma spoke as she placed an arm on Jasper's shoulder, allowing him to wrap an arm around his siblings waist.

"You as well." Peter smiled.

"If you ever need anything, don't ever hesitate to give a call." Charlotte told the siblings with her kind smile. The siblings smiled back at her.

"Same goes for you two." Jasper told them.

"Visit more often, yeah?" Emma requested. "I really miss you guys."

"We'll come on holidays." Peter told her.

"Sounds good to me." Emma shrugged with a wide smile. She removed her arm from Jasper and walked up to give them both hugs. "Don't be strangers, alright?"

"Same goes for you." Peter responded, looking between the two.

"Until next time." Charlotte smiled before she and Peter were off.

Emma softly sighed, "Until next time." The two siblings started to walk back towards their mates and Emma was quick to give Rosalie a bunch of quick kisses on the lips. Rosalie chuckled at her before interlacing their hands.

"So, me, you, Norway?" Rosalie asked with a soft smile. Emma gave her an amused look before she smiled and nodded her head.

"I think we deserve the break. We haven't really had much time to spend together since the whole, you know. . ." Emma answered.

"So, tomorrow?" Rosalie asked, giving Emma another kiss.

"Or today?" Emma said with a suggestive smirk. Rosalie laughed back before nodding in agreement and grabbing her hand, leading her into the Cullen home.

493 wordsI CANT BELIEVE IT! WE ARE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH PARANOID! AND BABIES GOT THE HAPPY ENDING THEY DESERVED🥺🥺

493 words
I CANT BELIEVE IT! WE ARE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH PARANOID! AND BABIES GOT THE HAPPY ENDING THEY DESERVED🥺🥺

I hope you all enjoyed this book! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH