𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE:HARSH WORDS

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE:
HARSH WORDS

WHILST BELLA WENT HUNTING with Edward, Emma sat in her room with her legs crossed and her eyes closed. She was trying to process the fact that Isabella Swan was now a vampire which meant Emma was going to have to deal with her for the rest of eternity, as well as the fact that Isabella's child was growing exponentially fast and Emma hadn't even looked at the child once.

Emma's thoughts were quickly disturbed when a knock came at her door. She opened one eye only to close it again when she saw Rosalie enter―︎surprisingly without Renesmee in her arms.

Emma let out a sigh. "Can I help you?"

"Can we talk?" Rosalie's gentle voice requested.

"Nope." Emma denied.

"Emma, please."

Emma let out another sigh as she finally opened her eyes. She looked at her wife with an annoyed look before speaking, "As long as you don't talk about that demon that's downstairs, go for it. Whether or not I'll listen is something I cannot guarantee. And make it quick, I'd rather not be in the same room as you right now."

Rosalie frowned before closing the bedroom door behind her and making her way over to the bed. She sat down on the bed, looking at the blonde with a pleading look. She didn't like this. She didn't like being in a room with Emma when there was a tension so thick, not even the hottest knife could cut through it. Rosalie missed Emma, she truly did. But her love that had developed for Renesmee was so strong. She cared for the child, and she thought it was stupid that Emma was upset with her.

"Emma, I miss you." Rosalie told the blonde beauty. Emma just cocked an eyebrow in response, waiting for the girl to continue. "I miss being able to be in the same room as you without you glaring at me like I'm your worst enemy. I love you, Emma, and I really don't want to fight with you anymore."

"But you love that thing more don't you?" Emma asked. "You don't miss me, Rosalie. You just want me to not be mad at you so that you can somehow seduce me into loving that thing down there."

"Stop calling her a thing, Emma!" Rosalie cried. "Her name is Renesmee. She is a baby girl."

"That you are obsessed with." Emma retorted with a scoff. "Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you loved her more than you loved me. If you still do that is. Look, I really don't want to have this argument with you right now-"

"Well, suck it up. Because we're having it." Rosalie snapped. "Emma this is stupid. You're being ridiculous because of the fact that I care for the child. I can't have them, and you know I've always wanted one. So I'm sorry if I care about her, but this is the closest thing I'll ever have to be able to experience that."

"Adopt." Emma bluntly stated. Rosalie narrowed her eyes at the girl.

"You know why I can't do that."