𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:FIELD TRIP

FIELD TRIP

EMMA AND EDWARD WEREN'T talking. Emma refused to be anywhere near him. Emma walked hand in hand with Amelia as the two walked towards their bus for the field trip. Mr. Molina directed them to the other bus that Isabella Swan luckily wasn't on. Emma refused to even look at the Swan girl. She refused to talk about her, or think about her. Whenever any of these things occurred, Emma would become angry and have to leave the home and enter the woods

Emma sat in the back of the bus with Amelia. Jasper and Alice sat in front of them, and Edward sat in front of them. Emma leaned her head against the window, really not wanting to go on this stupid field trip. When they arrived, Emma and Amelia walked in front of Alice and Jasper, the two holding smiles on their face as they listened to Mr. Molina rant about compost.

"Here you go, my love." Emma turned her head when Amelia spoke. She let out a laugh of amusement as Amelia handed her a tiny white flower.

"Thank you, darlin'." Emma responded. "Though, you totally just copied Jasper."

"Stop stealing my moves, Amy." Jasper mused from behind them. The two girls turned to look at him before letting out small laughs. Amelia shrugged her shoulders.

"You stole it from me."

"How?"

"Well, I'm in front of you. Therefore you saw me take the flower and decided to copy my actions." Amelia smiled. Jasper rolled his eyes at her explanation while Alice and Emma just let out amused laughs. Emma stopped laughing when she heard Edward speak.

"What's in Jacksonville?" A scowl immediately fell over Emma's lips.

"Alright, calm down tiger." Amelia told her, squeezing her hand a little tighter.

"How did you know about that?" Isabella responds.

"I-you didn't answer my question."

"Well, you don't answer any of mine, so." Bella retorted. "You don't even say hi to me."

"Hi."

"Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?"

"Yeah." Emma immediately tensed at his word. "I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it." Emma's shoulder's relaxed at his response. He was trying, and that's what counts.

"Floridians. That's what's in Jacksonville." Suddenly, Isabella tripped and Emma couldn't help the smirk that overtook her features.

"Can you at least watch where you walk?" Edward asked. "Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time I just think it's the best way-" He was cut of by Jessica who had basically taken Isabella away from him. He didn't complain as he continued past the girl.

When the field trip was finally over, Emma twirled the small white flower in her hands with a small smile on her face. She, Amelia, Jasper, and Alice all walked together towards the bus. Emma immediately frowned when she saw Isabella talking to Edward.

"You've got to be kidding me." Emma mumbled, grabbing her other siblings attention. They all followed her eye line where they saw Edward talking to the human. Emma and Alice traded places. Alice walked with Amelia and Emma walked behind them with Jasper.

"Why didn't you just let the van crush me? And save yourself all this regret."

"See, even she agrees that the van should've killed her." Emma mumbled, earning an elbow in the side from her brother. The two siblings stood a ways back as Amelia and Alice continued closer.

"You think I regret saving you?" Edward asked.

"I can see that you do and I just. . . I don't know why."

"You don't know anything." Edward seethed.

"Hi." Alice spoke as she and Amelia walked up to the two.

"Are you going to be riding with us?" Amelia asked.

"No our bus is full." Edward spoke for her before turning and hitting the bus doors so that they would open. Edward entered first and then Amelia and Alice did. Emma took the chance to glare at the brunette, making the brunette take a step back from the vampire. Emma smiled in triumph as she dragged her brother onto the bus.

"Did you really take the time-"

"Damn right I did." Emma nodded sitting in front of Amelia and Alice, Jasper sitting beside her. Emma went back to playing with the white flower, a smile falling over her features. Flowers always made her happy, they reminded her of her wife for some unknown reason. It was probably the fact that rose and lily was in her name. Edward turned to face Emma, grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Can you stop being mad at me now?" He requested. Even though he would never admit it out loud, he hated it when Emma was mad or upset with him. Mainly because he knew she could kill him with the literal flick of her wrist, but also because he liked to see her smiling and happy and she couldn't do that if she was mad at him.

Emma looked at him before going back to her flower. "For now. But if you go back to her, or have anything at all to do with her."

"Yeah, yeah, you'll hate me for the rest of my life." Edward stated with the roll of his eyes.

"I'm glad you think that's an exaggeration." Emma sweetly smiled at him. Edward glanced at Jasper.

"It's not an exaggeration. She can hold a grudge." Jasper stated, his face completely serious. Emma smiled as Edward looked back at her.

"Fine." Edward mumbled.

"Great, glad that we could come up with an agreement." Emma smiled before going back to twirling her flower between her fingers.

" Emma smiled before going back to twirling her flower between her fingers

934 words

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm probably gonna post another one in an hour or so.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH