𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX:VICTORIA

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX:
VICTORIA

"SERIOUSLY? YOU'RE THE FASTEST out of all of us and you're leaving when we need your help chasing the redhead bitch down." Emma asked, not even surprised by the news. Of course Edward would drop everything and leave when it came to Bella. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked at Edward from her spot on the couch. She was laying down with her head in Rosalie's lap. Rosalie's arm was placed loosely across Emma's stomach as they both looked at Edward who just rolled his eyes at Emma.

"Why do you even care? You want Bella dead anyways." Edward muttered. Emma sat up so fast that not even Rosalie could comprehend the action. The blonde had to quickly remove her arm from Emma's stomach just in case she decided to kill Edward.

"You're right. Why do I care? I totally didn't go to Volterra to save your ass or anything. And I even went to check up on Bella to make sure she wasn't dead. Even though I didn't want to, I still did. Just because I act like a t-total bitch, doesn't mean that I don't care. You should know that by now." Emma snarled before standing up from the couch and walking out of the room.

"For once in your life, can you keep your mouth shut?" Rosalie asked before standing up and following after her wife.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

They all―︎minus Edward―︎stood in the woods. They were spread out and silent as they waited for Victoria to show up.

"Are you sure this is where you saw her?" Carlisle asked.

"She's almost here." Alice responds. There was another wave of silence as they all stood in a ready position when all of sudden Alice said, "On your left!" And they took off. Emmett and Amelia were up front, Emma following closely behind. When he caught sight of the redhead, Emmett stretched out a hand to grab onto her. Victoria grabs his hand and throws him to the ground. Knowing he would be okay, the others continued to chase after her.

They continued running after her, stopping at the river when Victoria jumps to the other side. Carlisle put a hand out to stop them.

"Wait! She's in their territory."

Victoria continues to run and the vampires follow after her, making sure to stay on their side of the treaty line.

"She'll get away!" Esme shouts.

"No she won't!" Jasper snarls as the wolves show up and start chasing after the redhead. Emma watches the redhead jump back over to their side and sped up. She shot a blast at the girl, making Victoria tumble only for the vampire to catch herself and continue forward. Jasper jumps off a tree and narrowly misses the vampire and Emma lets out an annoyed growl. Victoria jumps over to the other side again and Emmett goes to follow.

"Emmett, no!" Amelia shouts, trying to stop him. He jumps after the girl anyways and when Emma sees a wolf lunging at him, she shoots out her hands, placing a barrier between Paul and Emmett, forcing them both to bounce back. Emmett and Paul snarl at one another whilst Emma keeps the barrier up between them. Sadly, Victoria escaped once again.