Introduction

Hi! Thank you very much for reading this book! In this little chapter, I will explain some things about the book for you that might confuse you as you read. You can also see this as an extended description.

#

Faith is Cedric Diggory's little sister. They both got their good looks from their hard-working and sweet mum and their enthusiasm from their dad. At Hogwarts, they are both quite popular but in different ways. Cedric has a lot of friends, Faith doesn't. She can get along great with everyone but no one sticks around. They all have better friends.

In the holidays, when they can get home, Faith usually stays with the Weasleys. That is because her mum and dad work a lot so they are not always home. She likes staying at the Weasleys better than being home alone with her brother.

She has known the Weasleys for as long as she can remember. She was born a few months after Ron, on September first. She was actually supposed to be in the year after Ron, Ginny's year, but there was a mistake in the system because her birthday was so close to midnight. She got her letter the day before her eleventh birthday and went to Hogwarts on her birthday.

In this story, Faith'll become much closer to the golden trio than someone was ever before. They'll share a story in the path of the Triwizard Tournament with obstacles like the annoying Snape, Harry's odd dreams and that one weird collision between Harry and Faith plus the life-changing consequences.

#

Faith Diggory // Isabelle Fuhrman

Everyone else // Harry Potter cast