|You promised|

Y/n's p.o.v.

Mattia is my boyfriend for almost 2 years already. He's really sweet and protective but also our relationship isn't that perfect. We also argue or fight but the worse is he cheats. But everytime he apologize, I'll forgive him. You can't blame me, i just really love him.

Flashback
First time
I'm on my way to Mattia's house. It's his birthday and I want to surprise him with some gifts and foods that I've cooked. I drove really happy thinking of his reaction.

When I got there, I knocked on the door but no one answered. I just opened it and walked inside. Maybe he's doing something. I walked slowly to his room with all the stuff I have in my hand.

Then whenever I got nearer to his room, I can hear feminine moans. I quickly opened the door then I saw him ontop of another bitch while fucking her.

All the things in my hand fell and they both looked in my direction shocked. I just ran outside to my car and then I started to tear up and cry everything. It's still hard to process what I've seen.

After a minute someone is knocking on my window and I saw that it's Mattia. He's banging on it and he's trying to open the door but it's locked. I can see him tearing already. "Please y/n forgive me. Let me in. Let's talk."

He's voice is muffled because of the window between us. I just look at him sadly and obviously mad. I want to hate him but I just can't. I really love him.

I unlocked the door and he immediately came inside. I looked away at the window. I can't look at him. "please forgive me. I won't to it again. I promise."

I looked at him again with my eyes teary and heavy because of the crying I did. He's also crying. I can't broke him so I forgave him

Second time
It's our anniversary and im on my way to Mattia's house. I didn't tell him I'm coming and i think he also forgotten our anniversary but I just let it slip because I know that he's busy at work.

I didn't knock and slowly came inside but when I got inside, a unfamiliar scent came inside my nose. Its like a girl or like a different person came in here. But then I heard a girl giggle in the living room.

I came in there and saw mattia cuddled with another bitch again and its different from the first one. "m-mattia?!"

They shot a look at me and they both looked shocked. "Go out."

He said to the girl and the girl quickly got all her things and then leave. Mattia on the other hand quickly stood up. I didnt move any muscle. I just cried there.

Mattia tried to hug me but I moved away. "please baby. Im sorry. I'm just alone."

I angrily looked at him. What the fuck?! "but that doesn't mean that you should invite a bitch to come over!"

He just stood there like an idiot looking down. "do you even know what day today is?!"

He thinks for a minute but then looked at me with wide eyes. My heart broke. He forgotten and he even have another girl over girl.

Then after a lot of sorry... i forgave him.... again.

End of flashback

Im on my way to Mattia's house. I got busy in these past few days beacuase of work. I don't have time to visit him and cuddle him. I miss him so much.

I got there. I came inside the house and a scent hit my nose and I got nervous instantly. It's a girl's cologne. I ran to the living room. None. To the kitchen. None. When Im on my way to his room I saw a girls' shoe on the floor.

I also heard moaning of a girl. I slowly opened the door and saw mattia fucking another hoe... again. I slammed the door behind me. I got out of the house and to my car.

I drove really fast with tears in my eyes. I safely got home and started to cry my eyes out. My heart just broke in a lot of pieces.

Mattia's p.o.v.

I'm so alone on the past few days. Y/n didn't visit me for a lot of days already but then I met this girl named Jenna. She's so hot. I invited her over cause I think y/n will not come again.

We just chill in my room and watched a movie but then she got on top of me and started to kiss me. I got really turned on and I flipped us over. "What you gonna do now daddy?"

She asked seducively and acted like an innocent lil kid. "You'll see."
Then i smirked. I thought about y/n but she'll never know.

I started fucking Jenna and she's really moaning so loud. But the door slammed open and we saw y/n standing in the doorway. She immediately slammed it close. I also heard the front door shut.

"Shit!" I shouted. "Get out!" Jenna left really fast after getting dressed. I also got dressed really fast. I got out of the house and saw nothing.

Y/n's car isn't here. I took my phone out and started texting and calling her. She didn't pick up or answer. I'm getting worried on what might she do so I got in my car and drove really fast to her house.

To be continued

~※~
Edited: LMAO i wanna vomit. I wrote this shit?!

953 words