Alvaro Romero~Hold on

No one's p.o.v
Y/n and Alvaro have been arguing on the past hour. Alvaro is always late to go home and Y/n thinks that Alvaro is cheating which is kinda. Y/n is so angry and locked herself in the bathroom. She leaned on the door and cried. She and Alvaro never argued this bad.

A lot of things is going inside her head.

He doesn't love you

He hate you

He's cheating cause you ain't enough

You just cried there while Alvaro is  sitting at the bed crying while face on his palms. He knows to himself that he's kinda cheating. His co-workers are inviting him at a bar after work and kissed a lot of girls. He regretted everything.

He fell asleep because of crying.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I hate myself. I know Alvaro can't do anything such as cheating but my anxiety is visiting me again. A lot of bad thoughts are coming in my head. I think Alvaro left since I can't hear anything from the outside. I locked myself here in the bathroom.

I stood up and opened one of the drawers. I grabbed the blade I've been keeping in there secretly. I looked at myself at the mirror. I looked at how ugly and messed up I look.

I took the blade started cutting myself. The blade went deep inside my skin and I saw blood running down my arm. I think I cutted one of my veins. The blade fell from my hands as I stood there. I started to get dizzy since a lot of blood is coming out of me. My eyesight is going black as I fell on the floor.

Alvaro's p.o.v.
I woke up because of a thud and I think it came from the bathroom. I remembered that she's still in there. I immediately walk up to the bathroom and try to open the door.

Alvaro:Hey! Y/n! Open the door!

I knocked. I can't hear anything inside. The door is locked. I hope she didn't do anything to herself.

Alvaro:Hey! Open this! Babe!

I started to worry and started banging on the door. I tried kicking it until it finally flew open. The first thing i saw is a blade on the floor with a lot of blood on it.

Then I saw the love of my laying there with her own blood around her. I knelt down and hugged her.

Alvaro:Hey! Y/n! Wake up!

I frantically screamed. Im scared that I might lose her. She's not waking up. I took the nearest cloth I'll ever reach and added pressure in her cut.

I called the 911 and said theyre on their way.

Alvaro:Baby! Baby... don't leave me please...

Im already crying. I can't feel her heartbeat. She's not also breathing.

Alvaro:Babe! Im sorry... im so sorry... please hold on. I still need you...

I just hugged her lifeless body while I cry. The medics came but she's dead on the spot. I just cried on Roshaun's shoulder when he came. He also cried since they're almost like brothers and sisters.

Alvaro: it's all my fault.
Roshaun:Don't blame it all on yourself.
Alvaro:I made her cry. I made her miserable. I made her kill herself

But even tho how much I blame everything on myself, nothing's gonna happen. She's still gone... forever.

A/n:Hope you like it.
566 words