Kairi Cosentino~Criminal

No one's p.o.v
Kairi Cosentino is one of the most wanted criminal in New Jersey. He's involve at robbery and drugs. He don't use drugs tho but he sells some.

Right now, he's being chased by the cops after robbering a bank. He lost his friends and can't follow them so he just ran as fast as he could until he reached a small house who's door is unlocked. He enters and leaned at the door. He knows the cops are gone when he looked out of the window.

Until he heard a voice behind him.

Y/n:W-who a-are y-you?

He looked back at that person. He saw a short girl with a pretty face.
He have a mask on to cover his face.

Kairi just moved his index finger to his lips to hush her.

Kairi:Don't be scared. The cops are following me so stfu.

He then removed the thing that covers his face. She already knew that it was him. The most wanted criminal in town.

Y/n:k-kairi c-cosentino?
Kairi:Yeah now shut up.

She immediately ran but he stopped her. Then they both heard a knock on the door. Y/n almost screamed but Kairi pressed his lips  againts hers. Her eyes widened and just kept quiet. He then pulled away.

Kairi:See you around mamas

He winked and jumped out of the window. She's stil at shock and trying to process everything that just happened. There's still someone knocking at the door and she knows it's the cops.

She went to opened it and she was right. They asked her some questions. She lied and said that she didn't saw anything. They believed her and then left.

She laid down her bed that night while staring at the ceiling. She's feeling strange and can't take that kiss out of her mind.

Then someone opened the window and entered. She saw it was Kairi.

Y/n:Why are h-here?
Kairi:Im not gonna leave you like that...

He smirked and all she knew is that she slept with a criminal.

A/n:This is the only idea I have already.

356 words