|Before you go|

No one's p.o.v.
No one knows that y/n is in pain. No one knows she's depressed. No one knows she's sick. She have leukemia but doesn't wanted to be cured.

She really liked this boy named Alvaro but not every person you like will like yoi back. He doesn't like her obviously.

On her point of view.

He actually likes her.

She's in front of the class while doing a report when she starts to feel nauseous and shortly she fell on the ground.

Everyone is shocked and worried about her especially Alvaro. He ran and carried her to the clinic. The nurse there cant see whats wrong so they decided to bring her to the hospital.

Alvaro also went. The school called y/n's parents. Alvaro is worried as fuck.

They arrived at the hospital. Her parents are already there also worry is visible on their face.

Alvaro went unnoticed but still stayed. He wanted to know she's ok. He sat there while waiting.

After a few minutes one of the doctors came out. Her parents quickly went to the doctor. Alvaro just sat from afar.

Doctors:The patient has leukaemia. There's no way to save her from that illness. Let's just wait until her time comes.

Her parents broke down into tears also Alvaro.

Doctor:She also wanted to talk to a boy named Alvaro.

Her parents looked at him then smiled.

Doctor:Call me if you need anything excuse me

Then she left. Alvaro entered her room. She laid there almost lifeless. She smiled when she saw him.

He sat next to her bed.

Y/n:Thank you for carrying me a while ago. Also thank you for being here.

He started to tear up.

Y/n:I really like you Alvaro... i think you know... i also know you dont like me back but its ok.

He shook his head no. He can hear from the monitor that her heart rate is slow.

Alvaro:I like you too y/n... i know you'll not last long but i just wanted you to know that before you go.

She smiled and looked genuinely happy.

Y/n:tell my mom and dad that i love them varo.

She slowly closed her eyes while alvaro watches her die. No one can do anything.

He cried until all you can hear is his sobs and the sound of the flatline.
-------------------
A/n:Im really tired so sorry for this one.
Love y'all!♡
407 words