|Heather|

A/n:i know there's a lot of heather stories out there but im here to make my own version. It's not different tho haha.
-------------------------
Y/n's p.o.v.
Im watching Mattia in the cafeteria right now. He's with his friends but his gaze is in somewhere. I noticed he's been watching this Heather girl while with her friends.

I also saw that she looked at him and they made a motherfucking eye contact. Oh i wish we can also do that but there's no damn way.

Im watching them almost everyday. I witnessed how he gained a balls to ask Heather out, how she said yes, how they dated.

I also witnessed how they argue and fight but they still end up being with each other.

I don't like watching them together but i can't do anything. It's his life.

They graduated highschool together and went to college together. I saw how happy they are on that graduation day.

I also saw when Mattia's parent's liked Heather to be his girlfriend same with her family.

They're really happy with each other. I know I should be happy but I just can't be happy especially for him.

I saw them flirting in the hallways, making out in public and reading together in the library.

Me? Im just sitting here from a far. Not being noticed by anyone.

He just forgot me like eating a piece of cake. It really broke my heart.

He promised me before I die, that he'll never forget me. That he'll always visits my grave and talk to me but he never did.

He just fell inlove with someone so easily. I'm just a ghost. I promised to him that I'll watch him always. I kept that stupid promise but him? He just forgot it.

I actually can't control him. He owns his life and can do whatever he wants. He can't be just stuck with the memory of me.

He deserves to be happy. He deserves everything.

Im now watching Heather walks through the aisle while holding a bouquet of flowers while wearing a beautiful wedding gown. Mattia's really happy as I can see.

The smile plastered on his face says so. I just cried there. We onced dream this moment with me but he ended up reaching that dream with someone else.

I witnessed how they said their I do's and their really passionate kiss. Also their first dance.

They went to italy for their honeymoon. I onced dreamed to be there and spent my time with Mattia.
~
Im now here watching the christening of their first baby. He really looks like Mattia. I wish im the mother of that child.

I watched their family grow and their children. I also watched mattia and heather got old. Im a ghost which makes me don't age.
I still looks like the last time i looked like.

After many years of watching Mattia and his family, It's time for me to go. It also gave me the opportunity to visit someone in their dream but only one person.

I decided to visit Mattia.

We're on a bridge. All white. We're both on one side. He looks at me shocked. I smiled at him

Tia:where the hell am i?
Y/n:I just wanted to tell u something.

I didn't answer his question.

Y/n:Im happy that you're happy. I also got a lil sad since im not your wife and the mother of your kids but i just wanted to say that sorry that i left u.

I started crying. Mattia is speechless but he's also crying.

I saw a bright light from the other end of the bridge. I started to walk there. I took a last look at Mattia.

Y/n:goodbye love...

I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. I walked until i reached the light.

I wish i we're Heather...

Those are the last thing i remembered.

Mattia's p.o.v.
I woke up while tears streaming down my face. That dream feels so real. I reay forgot about her and i feel bad...
-------------------
A/n:haha thats it. I don't know how to end this lmao.