|Beer|

No one's p.o.v
Kairi's sitting at his bedroom floor, bottle of beer in his hand. He's staring at his self in the mirror infront of him.

What a piece of shit.

He thought of himself. He's so messed up. 5 bottles of beer scattered around him. He's so drunk and that's because of you...

He missed you. So much. But. He became the boy both of them never expected. He starts to get aggressive af. He also doesn't hang out with Y/n anymore. He's always with his bad influence friends.

Y/n on the other hand tries to understand him and expect for him to change but he never did. She's fed up with everything. She can't take it anymore so she left. Leaving the messed up Kairi behind.

It's just been 2 weeks since she left and Kairi got worse everyday. She doesn't took a bath or even shave.

He ran his hand through his messy hair while remembering all the things he has done. He's so angry at himself.

Goodbye Kairi.

That statement of Y/n echoed in Kairi's head and it kills him. He started to sob. He looks at the window seeing the bright moon. Y/n on the other hand is at her porch staring at the bright moon.

Tears streaming down her cheeks. She's still broken. She still hasn't move on. And also thinks she will never. Some part of her heart are saying that she should come back to him and try to fix everything up.

Kairi's eye caught something. It's some pictures of them sticked near the window. He cried even harder.

He took a big gulp from the bottle. It seems like beer is all he got.

A/n : I feel like my writing is getting shitier than ever and it all sounded the same or doesn't make any sense and I apologize because of that.
Love y'all!♡
320 words