Kairi Cosentino~Red string

No one's p.o.v.
Every one in this world have their own soulmates and the thing that always makes them connected is a invisible red string on their pinky. Y/n and Kairi are tied together without them knowing. Everytime they're 100 meters away, the string will be visible (ngl but it sounded dumb) They live in different states.

They don't care who's thier soulmate is. They're having their own lives. They don't even believe that red string story.  They noth think that it's just a children story and aren't true.

After 7 years

They're both graduated now and have their own works. Kairi came back in New Jersey after entering college on UCLA. Y/n on the other hand flew to new jersey to work as a nurse. She always dreamt to be there.

(Kairi isn't famous in this story btw)

Theyre both in hurry since theyre both late already. Y/n is walking to the hospital and Kairi on the way to his work. They crossed each others path. They didn't even noticed that the string appeared and when they're 100 meters away with each other, they noticed something stopped them.

They both looked at their pinky finger and saw that theres a red string tied up. They followed where that red string is ending and they both bumbed into each other.

They made eye contact and they both remembered that red string story.

Y/n:What the hell?
Kairi:Do you know that story?
Y/n:That stupid red string story?

He nodded

Kairi:I thought it ain't true...

There's an akward silence between them thinking what will the red string will bring them together.

A/n:Hey! Please comment some ideas. Im running out of it already

Love y'all!
289 words