Robert Georges~Tonight

A/n: another mf sad song. I will base the story on the song.

No one's p.o.v
Robert is laying on his bed or both of yours bed. He's lonely and you left him alone... forever. He just laid there looking at the ceiling remembering of his memories with you. He laid on his side, grabed a pillow and hugged it tight thinking and hoping it was you.

He hold his chain where your ring is hanging. He teared up thinking you're not wearing it anymore.

You died because of cancer. You're engaged with Robert and a week after that you started to get weak. He's worried about you so you both went to the hospital.

His world fell when he knew you're diagnosed with cancer. You're also sad because you knew your weak and can't fight some deseases.

On your remaining days, He did all he can do to make you happy. The doctor said that you will not live any longer but he never gave up.
He's always saying some words that encourages you.

"You will be alright ok?"
"Don't give up. You'll fight this cancer ok?"
"You will recover and we'll have a family and have many kids"

But every day and weeks passed, you're getting weaker and weaker. You barely even speak. You just listen to all his stories everyday about his day.

Then one day he's visiting you bt when he arrived, you're not awake . He thought you're just asleep but when he held your hand, it's cold as eyes. You're not breathing anymore.

You just lay in there, lifeless. He just cried beside your bed knowing that the doctors can't do anything to revive you. He lost his love of his life forever.

[Lyrics:Underlined]

"Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up"

He just layed there, feeling paralyzed without you to be there for him in everything he does.

"I need you loving hands to come and pick me up"

He needs you in his life. He needs someone who loves him and he loves.

"And every night I miss you I can just look up"

He misses you every night. He believed that the dead persons will turn into stars. He thinks that your that star that shines brightly among all the stars.

"I know the stars are holding you holding you holding you tonight"

He knows that your happy wherever you are. He knows there you are watching him and guiding him at everything he do.

Tonight were one of the hardest time of his life because it's your 2nd year death anniversary...

A/n:I hope y'all like my stories. Please follow me and vote this story. Just feel free to comment what do I need to improve...

Love y'all!
460 words