|Moral of the story|

No one's p.o.v.
Roshaun and y/n are a married couple but theyre not happy as everyone expected. They always fight and all.

They actually got married after a year of being in a relationship which is kinda early. Ofcourse they faced a lot of consequences. After getting married, everything went bad.

Fighting. Screaming. Arguing. That's nearly the cycle of what is happening between them.

But they acted really inlove when someone is around like their parents and friends.

Their parents and friends also said that their movement is really fast which is true.

Roshaun is stressing at work same as y/n. The water and currents bills are the most reason why they are fighting.

Y/n:You said you'll pay the water?!
Roshaun:But I don't have money! I haven't got my pay!

Everything started like that and they will end up cooling down.

Sometimes they'll argue because Roshaun will go home late while drunk.

Y/n:Why are you drunk?!
Roshaun:Can you please shut up! Im tired!

Then arguement...

But one day Roshuan came home high. His co-workers invited him to smoke a blunt. He kinda took a lot and don't know what is happening around him.

He went home. Ofcourse y/n is angry again but everything will came unexpected.

Roshaun opened the door and saw y/n. She walks up to him and starts screaming at him. He's high so his mind is in different space.

Y/n:Hey! Are you high?!

He went to their bedroom and changed while y/n is outside the room. After he got changed he went outside and saw an intruder. But it's just y/n.

He's high what will you expect. He started hitting y/n thinking she's an intruder. She fell on to the ground while he's punching her.

Y/n:Roshuan!Stop!

She's helpless. Everything hurts. She kicked him in the balls then he fell. She took the opportunity to run outside.

She ran until she reached her mother's house. She knocked while crying. She have bruises on her body also wounds.

Her mom opened it and saw her daughter. She's shocked then hugged her.

Mom:What happened to you?! Omg?!
Y/n:R-roshuan h-hit m-me. He's h-high

They went inside and cleaned her up. They went to bed and decided to go to police station to report Roshaun.

Roshuan on the other hand is knocked out that night. He's on the floor asleep. He woke up the next morning by the doorbell ringing multiple times.

He stood up. The marijuana's effect is gone ofcourse. He opened the door and saw police officers.
They are holding a paper which is the warrant of arrest for him.

Roshaun is hella confused.

Police:Roshaun Diah. We are arresting you for Domestic Violence. You have the right to keep quiet and everything you say can be used against you.

The police officer says while the other one is cuffing him. They led him to the police car. He doesn't know what he did.

He's also confused why is y/n not in the house. They arrived at the police station shortly. They went out.

They let him inside the interrogation room and that's when he saw y/n full of bruises and small cuts. She looks like she's crying all day.

She looked at him and that's when it hit him. He hurt her.

(Im lazy so let's just cut it when he's already guilty)

Roshaun is guilty for Domestic Violence against women. He'll be imprisoned for 3 years.

She saw him being cuffed and led outside the courtyard to jail. She felt bad but he needs to suffer.

They both knew the moral of the story
-------------------
A/n:The ending sucks.
Please follow my tiktok and insta
Tiktok:@jelly.yyy
Insta:@louise_jelly
I'll follow u back:) also follow me here♡
635 words!♡