|Stripper|

Narrator
Alvaro sat there with his friends. His friends are talking and drinking but his eyes are just sticked to the person who's dancing on the stage.

He just watched her dance with the pole gracefully. Her curves really fits on what she's wearing right now.

Her eyes accidentally looked into his and they made an eye contact for a good minute. He smirked knowing that he caught her attention.

He and his friends decided to pay for a private dance and requested to get the girl on the main stage. They agreed and they went to a dimly lit room.

He sat with his legs spread and his arms resting on his both sides. Three girls entered the room and started dancing.

Y/n went to the pole nearest to Alvaro and started dancing. The lights are red and her glow in the dark bikini are making her body perfect.

She then walked to Alvaro and started giving her a lap dance.

After two songs, she stopped and just sat on his lap and they just talked about some things. They both find each other fun.

Mattia and Alejandro are having fun on the other side of the room. Alvaro slipped his calling card in her bikini bottom without her noticing.
...

Y/n is currently in their locker room and ready to take a shower. "You know what? That Italian man is really HOT" Jessica said. She just laughed and shook her head.

"Wait. What is that?" Jessica took the card that is slipped on her side.
"Is this a calling card?"

Y/n took it and read it. It says that he's a CEO of a company and it has his number on it. Alvaro Romero.
What a fitting name.

--------------------------
A/n:i dont know how stripping club works and i dont also know how to end this one. Alvaro is like in his mid 20's in here not teen.

322 words.

Read my purge book about robert. PLEASE