Alejandro Rosario~Photograph

No one's p.o.v
Y/n and Alejandro are in a relationship for 7 years already. Theyre one of the sweetest couple you'll ever meet. They decided to go to a studio and have a photoshoot together.

(Imagine it's 90's when all of  this things happened)

After the photoshoot they waited 1 hour for their picture. They waited  until their picture is ready. They smiled on the way home while checking their pictures. Their most favorite is when you both kissed at the lips.

After 2 years

They're married now and have their first child which they named Alessandro. He looks exactly like Alejandro. Ale and Y/n always took photos of their child.

They printed it out and added to a photo album they have.

30 years later

Alejandro and y/n are still married. All of their children left and have their own family. They're both alone in their house. They're both on their fifties now. They're always cleaning the house.

While cleaning, Alejandro remembred about the photo albums they had. He went to get it at their room and called y/n for them to look at it.

They sat on the couch together and started opening one of the albums. The first picture they saw is when they both kissed at the lips at one of the photoshoots.

Ale:It feels like it's long time ago.
Y/n:Yeah. I feel very old already.

They continued looking at the picture of them until their picture at their wedding day. The way they sliced that cake, they kissed and their first dance together.

They also say the pictures of their children when they're younger. It bought tears in their eyes remembering those times. Those photographs brings back all the memories they had.

A/n:Hope you like it

300 words