|ghost|

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n is a nurse in one of the hospital in New York. Mattia on the other hand is a patient on that hospital.

They became friends and constantly talking with each other. Mattia is in a critical condition and will be in that hospital for a long time.

They have fun. They told stories with each other with other about their past or experiences. They're happy with each other.

Until the both of them fell inlove with each other. Mattia didn't confess to her since she's a nurse. She also didn't like to confess because she's doubting her feelings.

Also, Mattia is confused why does he have 2 nurses everyday which is Y/n and an old lady named Mary. The other patient only have one nurse with them.

He also asked his parents why does he have 2 nurses. They told him that he only have one which is Mary.

Mattia is confused as fuck so he decided to ask y/n.

Mattia:are you really my nurse?
Y/n:Yeah what do you mean?

Mary was on the door and ready to open it when she heard that Mattia is talking with someone.

She peeked through the small window at the door and saw that Mattia is talking with no one.

She finds it weird until she heard a name. Y/n.

She immediately did the sign of the cross. Y/n died when Mary was still new in that hospital. She assumed Mattia was talking to a ghost which gave her goosebumps.

She went inside immediately. Y/n disappeared like a bubble.

Mary:You can see her?
Mattia:What?
Mary:Y/n.

Mattia is confused.

Mary:She died here 30 years ago when Im just new here in this hospital. She's a nurse but she killed herself by jumping off the building.

Mattia's eyes grew wide. Shockingly, he's not scared of her but he felt sad for her. He should be scared by now since he's been talking to a ghost.

Mattia:She can't be?!

He started to tear up knowing that the girl he love is just a ghost.

Y/n on the other hand is crying knowing that the person she love is alive and not dead.
----------------------------------
A/n:do you know the coochie man?

Read my motherfucking mafia book about Alejandro or I'll visit you in your dreams.

Love y'all!♡
394 words.