|Tell me that you love me|

Kairi's p.o.v
It felt so different laying alone in a bed that you once shared with someone. A month without y/n waking him up and making breakfast for him. A month passed like a 24 hours.

I feel so tired even tho I just woke up. I wonder what she's doing right now. I miss cuddling her in the morning when laziness striked us and also the late night talks we had before we drift of to sleep.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I can see y/n wrapping her arms around my waist while she's stepping on my feet. Just to make her little taller than me.

I just smiled at the memories but then thats smile faded away after realizing that it's just in my imagination and will never happen again.
No one's p.o.v
He walked downstairs to the kitchen just to eat cereal. He never actually cook since he wanted to be with you while cooking.

He doesn't go out anymore or even work. He lost energy to do anything. He lost motivation. He lost inspiration. He lost YOU.

He can't take it anymore. He went to his car and drove to your apartment. He wonders if you still live there.

Y/n on the other hand somewhat moved on after everything. He just wanted to ask for another chance.
He arrived shortly and he's now in fornt of the door while his heart beating really fast.

She's on her way to a friends house and she's getting ready when she heard a doorbell. She's smiling while opening the door thinking it was her friend but she's mistaken.

When she saw him, she tried to close the door but hes just stronger than her.

Kai:Pls I just wanna talk. Please let me in.

He begged. She looked at him with disgusted face.

Kai:I just wanted to hear you say that you still love me even... is it's not real.

She just stared at him waiting for him to say more.

Kairi:Please tell me that you love me the way you use to love me.

She shook her head no. Who does he think he is.

Y/n:I can't even whisper it to you...

He didn't hesitate and hugged her.
He started to tear up. She didn't move any muscle on her body.

Kairi:I know this will be the last hug i will ever give to you and i just wanted to say sorry about the bullshits I've made.

She don't know what to say. Her arms wrapped around his torso that made Kairi cry even harder. He knows this will be the very last.

Then they heard a honk. They pulled out and saw y/n's friends' car. Y/n quickly locked the door and walked fastly to the car leaving Kairi unnoticed.

Before she enters the car, he took a last look at Kairi who has tears in his eyes. The car drove away as she sat and closed the door. Kairi sat at her porch while face in his hand.

He didn't even heard what he wanted to hear...
-----------------------------
A/n:im kinda feeling insecure about writing since i showed y'all my face but I'll try my best still:)
Love y'all♡
542 words