|Poser|

No one's p.o.v.
Roshaun is making an account on insta-but it will not be him. He liked you for a very long time. He's also stalking you but not in a creepy way.

He's really good at photography and he's taking pictures of you in black and white-ofcourse all of the pictures are really good and he's keeping it for himself.

He's really enjoying talking to you even tho he knew that you think it's Hunter, the most attractive boy in school-also a fuck boy.

He dicided to talk to you already but he saw her waiting outiside a classroom. He hid behind a post and watched everything that happened.

How she cried because of him.

Y/n obviously catched feelings for 'Hunter' via text. She's waiting for Hunter to come out to his classroom with his friends.

Y/n stood infront of Hunter.

Hunter:Whoa what?
Y/n:What do you mean what? You said we'll hangout soon but when?

Hunter looked at her as if she's a crazy women.

Hunter:what are you talking about?

He scoffed. She took out her phone and showed 'his' account. He looked at it.

Hunter:that's not my account

He laughed along with his friends. Her heart broke because of his cruel actions.

They walked away while she fell into one of the nearby seats. She cried and Roshuan obviuosly feel so bad.

He left and went home not knowing what to do. He asked his dad for advice and also his friends but all they said is "just go and ask for forgiveness"

He has no choice but to do that. He wrote a letter of forgiveness and putted it inside an envelope along with her photos.

He knew she'll never forgive him because of what he did. Y/n cries everynight.
...
He fiddled the envelope in his hands while waiting outside of her classroom. He's nervous as fuck and he's reciting what he'll say next.

She walked out of her classroom and Roshaun stood awkwardly infront of her. She smiled to him.

Roshaun:H-hi im R-roshaun
Y/n:Yeah i know you.

She led him to a seat. She's being nice to him.

Roshaun:Im Hunter...

That's all his mouth blurted out. He looked down at his lap.

Y/n:What?

The kindness in her voice faded

Roshaun:Im a poser and I'm really really sorry because of everything i did. I just wanted to say sorry. Please take this.

He handed her the letter. She took it and he left. Tears starte to stream down her cheeks but she wiped it immediately.
...
Y/n went home and opened the letter. She saw the letter and all the photos.

After reading the letter, she can feel that he's genuinely sorry about what he did and he doesn't look like a bad person either.

She's also impressed in his works. She dicided to visit him this weekend.
...
She knocked on the door and a man opened it.

Y/n:Hi Im y/n. Is Roshaun in here. Im a friend

She greeted with a cheeky smile. The man who she assumed as Roshaun's father let her in and led her into his room.

R/d:Roshuan a friend is here to visit you.

His dad said as ge opened the door and saw a figure of Roshaun under the blanket. He took the blanket off him and his eyes widened when he saw her.

R/n:Ill leave you both

Then his father left. She closed the door behind her and she went near to his bed.

Roshaun:why are you here?

He nervously asked. She sat on his bed and started to read his letter for her. He covered his ears with his pillow ashamed of all he said and also embarrassed cause he's crush is in his house.

She finished the letter.

Y/n:Roshaun... roshaun...

She called him but he can't hear her. His back is also facing her. She pinched his butt cheek and he shot up.

Y/n:i forgive you.

She said and his eyes widened.

Roshaun:For real?

She nooded.

Roshaun:So can we back from the start?
Y/n:Ofcourse

She let her hand out.

Y/n:Im y/n y/l/n

Roshaun grabbed her hand and shaked it.

Roshaun:Im Roshaun Diah
------------------------------------------
A/n:please follow me on tiktok @jelly.yyy please im begging you or just watch those please

Bruh im nearly at 100 chapters y'all! Should i stop writing at 100 chapters???

Love y'all!♡
726 words