|First|

No one's p.o.v
1960's
Y/n sat alone in the corner of the room while watching everybody dancing gracefully through the music. Her aunt sat beside her.

"Aren't you gonna dance with anyone?" She asked as she rubbed her shoulder. "I just don't want to" y/n answered shyly.

"You know what" aunt Corazon started "don't wait until you're 50 years old like me. Find a boyfriend and enjoy your life" she continued softly.

Y/n smiled at her statement. "I also wanted you to meet my friend's son" she stood and went to get Alejandro.

He sat across her. "Just have a talk and know each other better" she smiled and walked away. She and Alejandro have a nice talk.
...
Y/n went home thinking of her first love, Alvaro. She regretted not going on a prom with him. She didn't go since she feel like not going.

Alvaro on the other hand is really disappointed and sad since she's also his first love.

Both of them didn't have a chance to talk until Alvaro will go already outside the country.

Y/n cried all day and night. She thought of the time when they will go on a date at a drive in cinema and just talk for hours and hours.

She missed him so much. Every year, she'll write a letter for him but will not send it.

Until she and Alejandro got married already, she's still writing a letter for Alvaro.

Alvaro on the other hand is working really hard and already married.

2017
Y/n is already retired and are always at the house with Alejandro. They're both senior citizen's now but Alejandro is older.

He's at the house fixing their old car and promised her that she'll teach her how to drive and they'll go somewhere.

They never had a child. Y/n's younger co-workers teached her how to use Instagram. She had fun using it until someone added her.

Alvaro Romero.

Then she recieved a message from him.

'Hey! It's been a long time how are you?' He asked. 'Im alright. You?'

They talked for like an hour. Y/n feel like she's a teenager again. Alvaro invited her to have a coffee since he's back in town.

She prepared for their meet up and she's also excited. They're both old now.
...
Y/n took her letters with her to gave it to Alvaro.
...
"This is my daughter Jennifer and that's my son Louie. They're both a professionals now" alvaro stated proudly as he showed her some pictures of his kids.

They talked for like an hour and she knew a lot of things. He's divorced and also retired.
...
She's walking home. She didn't gave him the letters. It's no use. They're already old and married to have romance shit.

She saw a burning trashcan and just threw all the letters she wrote since the 60's. She watches is at it burned into ashes.

She went home to see Alejandro sitting on the couch.

"I already fixed our papers for our flight to Canada" he smiled.

Y/n realizes that she need to move on and just take that she should love Alejandro even tho he's not her first love.
------------------------
A/n: this sucks tho. I just got an idea after watching this kind of movie. It's on Filipino language which made it hard to write this. Sorry if you dont like it:(