Alvaro Romero~Lie to me

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n has been following her boyfriend or fiancè everywhere. She knows that he's been cheating for a long time cuz shes always following her. She watched him went inside his car and a minute later he went outside again and there's a very sexy and beautiful girl that he went to and kissed.

Y/n's consciousness about her body and appearance stiked her again. They looked like a real couple. They drove away. She tracked down that fucking car and it went to a hotel. She didn't mind to follow him until there since she already knew what will happen between him and that hoe.

She went home and just spent her time waiting for her fiancè to come home. The reason why she didn't told him anything she knew is because everytime Alvaro says that she loves her, she went weak. It's her weakness.

After hours, theres someone who opened the front door and there's Alvaro looking tired from "work".

Y/n:Why are you always tired?

She thought its the time to say everything.

Alvaro:From work obviuosly.
Y/n:I didnt know that fucking a hoe is already a work.

He looked at her with a shocked impression.

Alvaro:What are you saying?
Y/n:Don't act dumb bitch!
Alvaro:Yeah!I fuck another bitches but how tf do you know anything about that?!
Y/n:Im following you since then!
Alvaro:so your always following me without me knowing?!
Y/n:Don't fucking change the subject motherfucker!

There's a combination of pain and anger in her eyes.

Y/n:I didn't plan to say anything to you since you always said that you love me. I know that it's not real anymore but I still fall for that.

She have a pause but Alvaro didn't said anything but just stares into her eyes.

Y/n:Sometimes, I wish that you lie to me that you don't love me already. I also wished that we never met since my feelings for you cant just fucking fade away.
And you know what.

She started to pull her engagement ring out of her finger and Alvaro looked at her scared.

Alvaro:Please dont! Don't leave me!
Y/n:Sorry but just gave that stupid ring to your hoe.

She said while she let that ring fell onto the ground. She started to pack her bags and while Alvaro kept begging her not to leave.

Shes on the way to leave but then Alvaro said something that nearly stopped her.

Alvaro:Please! I love you!

He's literary crying now. She didn't looked back. She tried to just go out but also half her heart want to go back and hug her.

Y/n:stop saying that bullshit Alvaro. We both know it ain't real.

Then she left. Leaving a devastated Alvaro on the ground regretting everything

A/n:Hope you like it...

472 words