|Half|

Y/n's p.o.v
Me and Mattia are dating but it feels like we aren't. He's really dry if I'll talk to him or even message him. We live in the same house but it seems like it's my own house already.

He barely even go home since he's with his friends but I'm getting suspicious. I asked one of his friend, Kairi if he's with them. I facetimed him and asked him.

He said that he's in the bathroom and minding his buissness. Kairi isn't a good liar. She just acted like she believed him then hang up.

Mattia's obviously not in the bathroom. Kairi just should've knocked on the door but he didn't. Mattia's not answering her calls or replying to her massages.
No one's p.o.v
She started to worry. She started overthinking about everything in their relationship. Also about her.

It's 3am when she heard the front door open. She quickly ran to him. He's mumbling words that can't be understood. She helped him walk to the couch.

Y/n:Why tf did you drink?! Im so worried about you!

He just looked at her obviously annoyed.

Tia:I don't have time for this shitty ass arguement y/n. Im tired das it.

She pulled her hair because of frustation.

Y/n:then why aren't u answering my calls?

She asked trying to be calm.

Tia:Stop y/n

He slurred while laying on the couch. She started to tear up. She just concluded that her boyfriend really didn't care about her.

She sat at the stool near the couch and cried.

Y/n:U know what Mattia?

He just mumbled.

Y/n:It's really hard to give my whole love to you while you just gave me half

She scoffed through sobs. His eyes slowly opened after hearing those words from her. She sat up and starts walking upstairs to their room.

He's really drunk that's why he didn't followed her. He just slept and thought that he'll talk to her tommorow.

But...

Little did he know that after the little thing she said last night, she packed her things up and decided to leave. She didn't want to but she need to.

She bet that he'll not even notice or care. She called her bestfriend to pick her up. Her bestie arrived at 5am.

She helped y/n carrying everything. They needed to be quiet. When y/n carried the last bag and on the way to the door. She took a last glance of her love.

She sadly smiled then went out side. She stares at the house that she dreamed to have family with him but that's just really on her dreams and will never happen.

While they drove away, she typed some massage for him before she blocked him. She just cried and cried until they arrived at her besties house.
--------
Mattia woke up having a massive headache. He expected y/n to be there giving him medicine or cooking in the kitchen but there's nothing to be seen.

He's hella confused. He went to the bathroom to pee then went upstairs to their room. He didn't knocked cause he expected her to be asleep.

But when he entered, the bed is empty. He went to the bathroom but he saw nothing. He's getting nervous af that the girl he loved so much just left him.

He ran to the guest room but nothing. He returned to their shared room to the closet and all of her clothes are gone. Everything. Her makeups, toiletries and shoes.

He fell into his knees and started to cry. His heartache is worse than his headache. He sobbed loudly while he took his phone out.

He saw a massage from y/n along with her messages and missed calls. He tapped the notification.

Y/n♡
Hi. I hope ur reading this. Im sorry to leave u but i think i should. Ur not spending time with me anymore and i feel like our relationship isn't working. Im sorry for not being enough. It's really hard to love you with all of my heart when u just give me ur half. See you around I guess. I loved you♡.
This contact blocked you

Mattia's p.o.v.
Im really crying after reading that message. I really messed up. I threw my phone on the wall infront of me. I brought my legs to my chest.

I looked up then saw my sweatshirt that she really loved to wear. I still smell like liquor. The memory of her helping me when i have hangover went to my mind.

I regret everything...but I can't do anything now. It's really to late.
----------------------
A/n:Please vote my stories. Sorry for asking but I spend a lot of time on writing my stories but i feel like it's not getting the recognition it should have. Thank you @kairi_kidnapped_me for always voting my stories and also for the others.
Please don't be a ghost reader:)

Love y'all!♡
822 words