Alejandro Rosario~Demon

Alejandro's p.o.v.
I saw this girl while I was strolling in the immortal world. She's so beautiful but the problem is she's a human I'm not. Im a demon and I decided to have a walk in this world.

I followed her everywhere she goes. I do this everyday and ofcourse I fell inlove with her. I don't know if I should talk to her. She might think Im crazy.

She's alone right now at the park. She's sitting on a bench. I sat beside her. She looked at me and smiled.

Y/n:Hi!
Ale:O-oh h-hello

I'm stuttering because Im nervous. I just stalked her before but she already greeted me now.

Y/n:Im y/n y/l/n. How about you?
Ale:Im Alejandro Rosario.
Y/n:Nice to meet you Ale.

Her name is beautiful like her face. She's obviously friendly and I can't believe that she gave me a nickname. I decided to take my shot.

Ale:Do you have a boyfriend?
Y/n:Umm...no. im single since birth.
Ale:Can I get your number?

It sounds impossible that an almost perfect girl like her never had a boyfriend. And you may ask if I have a phone, yes I have.

Y/n:Yes ofcourse.

I took my phone out while smile plastered on my face. She's really nice. She typed her number on my phone and gave it back to me.

Y/n:How old are you btw?
Ale:17
Y/n:same...

9 months later

We dated after 2 weeks I asked her number. She still doesn't know Im a demon even tho were in a relationship for 9 months already.
She's really good hearted in many ways.

We're laying on our backs facing a million stars above us.

Ale:Do you that I will not fell inlove with you if you're a bad person

She looked at me curiously.

Ale:So don't think anything why did I fell inlove with you.
Y/n:Why are you being like that babe?
Ale:You're an angel that fell down from the sky. Im the demon who'll take care of you.
Y/n:Babeeee that's so cute...

She kissed my lips.

Ale:Im a demon y/n...

She looked at me shocked.

Y/n:Im not a kid to believe that Ale.
Ale:But really I am a demon. Your feelings for me might change but I just wanted to tell you the truth.

She then suddenly hugged me tight.

Y/n:I don't care whatever you are...

She pulled out and looked at me.

Y/n:You're still my boyfriend who loves me.

She pinched my nose and smiled.

Ale:I love you...
Y/n:I love you too...

A/n:I hope y'all like this story. Please vote my stories and please follow me.

Love y'all!
455 words