|You promised pt. 2|

Selfharm⚠

Y/n's p.o.v.
I just cried at my bathroom. Im really hurt. He broke his promise. I dont think of forgiving him again but I really love him and I know he'll also be sad.

I stood up and opened my drawer. I picked up the blade I hadn't used for a long time now. I rolled up my sleeve and looked at the scar on my wrist. The blade is already touching my skin. I'm on moving it but someone pulled my hand.

I started to cry because I know that it's Mattia. I looked up at him with my teary eyes. He also cried and it's obvious. He hugged me and I just cried at his chest.

"Please don't do that. Im sorry. I know you will not forgive me again but please don't hurt your self."

I just cried there and didn't say anything. I pulled away and just looked up at him. Half of me wants to hate him and the other half dont want to break him.

"Why are you here?" I said without any emotion in my voice.

"To apologize... for all my mistakes." "You broke your promise..." "I know but pleaseeee... please don't leave me."

I just looked at him. I don't know what to say until he got into his knees. My heart aches looking at him like this. Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"mattia, stand uppp"
I said while pulling him up to stand again but he never moved. "no, please dont leave me y/n. I love you. All of those are mistakes." "But it's the third time..." "Please...I cant live without you..."

At this point, he's really crying. I also cried because of the way he acts right now. I don't know what to say. I kneeled too so I can be his level. I hugged him. "Im not gonna leave you. I can't..." i said
"thank you..." he slightly smiled.

Mattia's p.o.v.
Since that day I promised... again to myself and to y/n that Im not gonna cheat again. I felt so bad after all the shit I've done.

Seeing her nearly cutting her wrist made me really guilty. When I saw her eyes, I can see the pain.

5 years later
It's already five years since the last day I cheated. Me and y/n are already married now. I promised that Ill never hurt her again. We have a 3 year old daughter named Promise. She looked exactly like y/n.

I don't want her to expirience to be cheated on or to have a broken heart like I did to her mother before but right now, I think I kept my promise..

A/n:This is garbage. My brain isn't functioning that good sooo...

Love ya!
369 words

Edited:lol this is so stupid