|Anime Character|

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n is a really fan of anime. She's watching anime since she was a child (so me tho:) she had watched almost every movie or series now.

Then one day she suddenly woke up in a different world.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I woke up early in the morning but once i opened my eyes, i saw that im in a unfamiliar room. I sat up immediately and looked around me.

I stood up and walked to the door. I can't really think where am i but this room I'm at right now has a japanese style in it.

Im on sliding the door open but it opened and i saw a really cute boy.
He saw me and smiled.

"You're awake now" he said while smiling. "Do you feel good already?" He asked. I saw that he has a food tray in his hands.

"Who are you?" I asked politely. "Oh sorry. Im Kairi"

Kairi. I heard that name before. Oh yeah! There's a new anime series that will come out soon.

"Are you an anime character?" I asked while he placed the food on the small table.

He shot me a confused look. "Anime? What is that?" He asked me.

"I-umm never mind." I dont know how to explain actually. Maybe he doesn't know he's an anime character since he is.

We ate the food and im really wierded at the taste since i dont eat japanese food everyday but it's good.

"Wait. You didn't tell me your name" he said then took a chopstick of ramen inside his mouth.

"Im y/n" i said. "Thank god you didnt lose your memory" i looked at him confused.

He swayed his head to the left like pointing to something. I looked at the mirror and saw my forehead has a big bandaid on it.

"I hit you while im on my way home by my bicycle." He said. "Im sorry"

"It's ok" i noticed how cute he really was. He literally looked like every anime character but better in person.
...
Days passed and im catching feelings for this guy. He let me stay at his house since i said i dont have anywhere to stay.

"Oh i remember you saying the word 'anime'. Can you explain what does that mean?" He said after licking his icecream.

We're sitting at one of the bench near the park. "Oh-i dont actually know how to start since my story will sound really unrealisitic."

"Just say it its ok"

"I-umm I dont live in this world. The anime world i mean. Anime is  a type of art or entertainment." I looked down at my feet.

"Wait what?"

"I know you'll not belive me but this world isn't real." I looked at him. "I wanted to go back to my world but i don't want to leave you"

"You mean im not real? This things aren't real?" I just nodded my head. "So my life is just a story?"

"There's another thing i want to say"

"What is it?" He asked.

"I-i like you even i know i shouldn't" i said.

"Why shoudnt you?"

"As i said. You're not real" tears started to form in my eyes.
...
I shot up from my bed and looked around. Im in my room.

'Is it just all a dream?' I thought to myself.

It's already morning so i decided to wake up already and get the day started.
...
Im chilling in my room and decided to watch anime. I saw that there's a new series and im shocked when i saw the characters.

It includes me.

I watched it and saw that most of the parts are the things that happened to me and Kairi.
...
That anime im in really got popular and everytime i go outside, a lot of people are saying that i look like the girl there and we even have the same name.

I just ignore them or say that it's just a coincidence.
...
Im exchanging worlds where i can be. One episode will just be one night. It seems that i just slept and dream about everything that happened on that anime.

I never told anyone about this.

One day, I discovered a way to sneak Kairi in the real world. Every person that sees me and him together are saying that we really look like the person in that anime.

The series ended and Kairi decided to just live in with me. Yes. We're dating already.

Years passed and i noticed that he's hand was glitching but he's trying to cover it.

I'm getting worried that i might loose him.
----------------------
A/n:not sure if imma add part 2:/
Also i will add robert on my Purge book since 2 person voted for it:(

This also sucks:(