Mattia Polibio~First time

smut⚠

Y/n's p.o.v.
Me and mattia are already dating for a year now but we never had sex. Im a virgin and im lowkey scared because some says it hurts.

Mattia and I are in the his room. His parents and brother aren't home. Ale convinced us to watch 365 days cause he thinks its good. I didn't heard anything about that but for me it kinda sound like adventurous or kinda horror film. But we still watched it.

Even tho we're at the start at the movie I knew I was wrong.

Y/n:I think we should change the movie.
Mattia:No mamas

He looked at me and bit his lip. I think his horny. He went on top of me and kissed me aggresively. I kissed back ofcourse.

He started to take my shirt off and also his shirt. He sucked on my neck and left big hickies on it. It felt so good when he's sucking my skin. I moaned softly.

He took off his pants and mine. Also my underwears. We touched my clit with his thumb making me wet.

Y/n:Will it hurt?
Mattia:At first but I think it'll change to pleasure in no time.

He ate me out making me moan so load. I didn't know it will feel like this. It feels like heaven. His toung caused me to have a knot in my stomach.

Y/n:M-mattia ughh i-ima c-cum
Mattia:Let it out mamas.

I cummed and he licked it all. He pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out and it looked so hard.

He aligned himself trough my entrance and slowly push it in. I held tightly on the bedsheets. It kinda hurt. He let me adjust to his size. I nodded and he thrusted slowly making me moan.

The pain turned into pleasure as he said. I moaned loudly not knowing what to say.

Mattia:Damn y-youre so tight ughhh

He kept thrusting while his eyes rolling. My back arched because of the overwhelming pleasure he's giving to me.

I felt my high coming and i clunched my walls around him making him groan loudly. I came and so does he. (He wore a condom btw) He removed the condom and threw it somewhere and laid beside me.

I looked at him and smiled.

Mattia:How's your first time?
Y/n:It's fantastic...

A/n:Im not good at writing smuts. This is shit. My eyes are dropping so I made this quickly.

Love y'all!
418 words