|There's no way|

No one's p.o.v
Y/n and Roshaun's constantly arguing lately for some simple and little reasons like what food to order or what movie to watch. Every arguement always get way deeper.

They're also not spending time with each other anymore and constantly with their friends or just alone. They're not even realizing they're ruining their relationship slowly.

Then one day, Y/n's packing her backpack with some clothes. Her friends invited her for a sleep over and also some pool party so she need a lot of clothes. She didn't mind saying about it to Roshaun cause maybe it'll cause another fight or he'll never care.

Roshaun just got home from the boys. He just realized everything that is happening. He bought some 5 boxes of pizza with y/n's favorite flavors.

Roshaun:Babe?!

He called out but no one answered. Y/n's still upstairs but on the phone with one of her friend.

He went upstairs to their shared room and saw her packing her bag. He quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Roshaun:Why are you leaving? Please don't leave me? there's no way I can make it without you. Please...

He quickly said. Y/n's confused at first but her hearted melt knowing he still cared about her. He let her go and she picked her phone that fell on the floor and ended the call.

Y/n:Im not leaving Roshaun... im just going on a sleep over with my friends.
Roshaun:But didn't you tell me?
Y/n:Because I thought you'll not care again or just be pissed of again...im sorry.

He just hugged her not saying a word. She then smelled something.

Y/n:Wait. Is that pizza?

Roshaun smiled at her while nodding. She then quickly ran downstairs with her phone. He followed her and he hears that she's not coming at the sleep over.

Roshuan:Why did you do that?
Y/n:Pizza's better betch!

She said laughing while taking a bite of her pizza. They just proved that their relationship is strong.
----------
A/n:Im craving for pizza right now
Love y'all!♡
349 words