Mattia Polibio~Make you mine

No one's p.o.v.
Mattia liked y/n for a long time now. He wanted to make her his.
He knows that she falls easily so he'll use his power to attract her.
He'll sometimes call her cute nicknames thay he knew she likes.

He knew thay she kinda liked her too. He always flirts with her and when they'll sit together, he'll put he's hand in hers. He can see her blush but she'll act like she don't like it.

Mattia will sometime make her sneak out at night and they'll talk about some random stuffs. He knows that she's already falling for him. He's succeding.

He does not have any intentions to break her heart. He really like her. Not because he wanted to but because he needed to. He needs him in his life. He wants him to be his girlfriend, his wife and be the mom of his kids.

He wants to grow old with her and spent the whole life with.

Mattia's p.o.v.
Y/n:What the fuck do you really want? Im not falling to your trap!
Mattia:But it isn't. I want to make you mine

Y/n's p.o.v.
When he said those words I dont know what to say. Im not gonna lie but because of how he flirts with me? I fell inlove but Im scared that he's just doing it just for fun.

Y/n:Then Im yours...

A/n:what tf did I just wrote. I hope you guys still like this if you're reading this. Also please vote this story and follow me.

Love y'all!
264 words