|Beautiful in white|

'So as long as I live i love you will heaven told you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight.'

No one's p.o.v
Robert remembers the time when you both sang those lyrics and afterwards you'll both end up talking about y'all wedding and how excited are you.

He just smile that memory. The way he can't wait for you to walk down the aisle while holding a bouquet of flowers and your dad beside you. The way you'll be very beautiful in white wedding gown that both of you chose.

He just cried where he's sitting at. He sobbed quietly while covering his face with his hand. He doesn't want to be here. He doenst want this event to happen all his life.

He doenst wanted to be in your wake. He wants you to wear a white dress but not when you're dead.

Both of you are left in the room. He stood up and walked to your pale body. You died when you overdosed on pills. He doesn't know why would you do that.

He just stood there staring at your body.

Robert:I thought we'll gonna marry? I thought we'll have children of our own cause u found Mattia's son cute? Why would you leave me?

He whispered as if you could hear or answer him. He just sobbed until he felt a cold wind and gave him goosebumps. He can feel her presence and it made him miss her more.

Robert:I love you...

Y/n can hear him from heaven. (Or hell whatever you want)

Y/n:I love you more...

Robert then felt someone's arm around his shoulders. He quickly turned his head and saw Mattia with his son. Gio.

Gio:Hi uncle wobert...

He said smiling.

Robert:Hello baby boy...

He said faking a smile while messing his hair.

Mattia putted him down ang held his hand.

Tia;So how's life?
Robert:Hard. It still breaks my heart seeing her here.

Then Gio said something.

Gio:Auntie Y/n wake upppp.

He said while on his tippy toes and holding on her casket. Both of the adults sadly smiled at the little boy's action.

Robert carried him and smiled.

Gio:Why is auntie y/n isn't waking up?
Robert:Cause she's dead Gio.
Gio:What is dwead?

He sighed.

Robert:When someone is dead, that person will never wake up again.

Gio's smily face turned into pout.

Gio:So that means she'll never wake up?

Robert nodded. Gio looked at her pale body while tears started to form in his eyes. Robert can see it.

Robert:But she's still beautiful isn't she?
Gio:Y-yeah

A tear rolled down his cheeks as he blinks. He didn't made any sound.

Mattia:Let's go now Gio.

Mattia took his son back.

Gio:I'll miss auntie y/n..

He said while they walk away.

They will all miss y/n for sure...
-----------------------------
A/n:Im sorry if my writing are getting bad. School is just really stressing me out lately especially math.
Love y'all!♡
512 words