|Husband|

Narrator
Y/n is looking beautiful and stunning in her white wedding dress. She's walking down the isle slowly with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

Every head inside the church turned to watch her walk slowly. The scenario was like inside a movie in slow motion.

Robert is watching her from the end of the isle, also smiling.

She walked nearer and nearer to him and it made his heart pound really hard.

She arrived infront of him and smiled. He smiled back trying to hide the pain that he's in right now.

Y/n walked pass him and walked to his soon to be husband. Robert is just a best man and he's not the one you'll marry.

It kills him seeing you marry one of his friend. Those times of the both of you planning your future came into his mind.

The way you both lay in bed talking about what house you want, how many kids you want and what church will the both of you will marry each other.

He wanted to cry so bad but he needs to be strong and just move on. He watched you exchange vows with Alvaro.

He wanted to punch himself right now for breaking you and letting you go. She already moved on on the pain he caused but hasn't move on even tho he's the one who caused everything to go away.
----------------------
A/n:imma go back on writing sad stories bruh. I dont actually know how to end this one. I just watched this story on a commercial and its fucking sad.

Read my Purge book about Robert please:)

Rest in peace for Alvaro's Grandpa🕊

Love y'all and stay safe!♡
275 words