|Birth|

Narrator
Y/n eyes open from the sudden pain she felt on her stomach. She felt wet between her legs and on her sheets.

She shook Mattia awake as her eyes shut close from the intese pain of labor.

"What" mattia mumbled. "AHHHH!" y/n screamed and Mattia shot up from his sleep. "Wha- what the fuck happened"

"Oh my God." He stood and took the hospital bag that the both of you prepared a week ago. He already know what's happening and both excitement and panic was running through his veins.

He carried you to the car not complaining on how painful your grip on his shoulders are or how loud you're screaming.

She's taking and very deep breath every scream. Mattia may be not complaining but maybe the neighbours are since it was 2am and everyone's asleep.

He drove to the hospital really fast not even stopping at the red light since no one is even driving by.

She's getting exhausted by the labour and everything is wrong in her mind. She feel like just passing out.

The doctors are telling you to still push and you did while Mattia was whispering some encouraging words to your ear.

Not so long after, the cries of an infant can be heard inside the delivery room. She's so exhausted and she closed her eyes.

She's out of breath.

"Oh my god. You did it babe" Mattia whispered while crying. He's holding your child. "Its a boy." He sniffed.

"Can you hear him ba-" but he stopped when he saw you out of breath and your eyes closed.

"Babe are you ok?" He asked worried and also panicked. "Tell me what's wrong." The doctors took your baby boy to be placed at the nursery.

He's panicking hearing the monitor beeping fast meaning your out of breath.

"Doctor, i think somethings wrong." He called. "Babe open your eyes. Just tell m-"

Beeeeeppppp...

His eyes widened as he heard the flatline. "Babe! BABE!"

"Sir can you please go out for a while. We-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He shouted to the doctor. The nurses pulled him out of the room and the last thing he saw was his wife laying there being revived.
-------
"Thank god you came." Mattia bro hugged Kairi as he cried.

"So what happened." Kairi softly asked.

"All the thing i remembered is the baby cries and her out of breath and after all of that-"

He's cutted of by a sob and a hiccup. Kairi rubbed his back to comfort him a little.

"I just can't believe she's gone." He continued. "She's so excited and so am i but knowing that kid is the reason that i lost the love of my life i dont know if i cant even look at him."

Kairi decided to not to talk. There's a defeaning silence around the hospital hall.

"Im sorry." Mattia mumbled while wiping his tears. "I shouldn't have said that. Just forget that i said that."

"It's ok. It's ok." Kairi mumbled.

One of the nurse came near them and led Mattia to the room where every babies stay.

He saw that the baby was in the incubator and he realized how small he was.

"He was a little small and a little light. Its for his safety." The nurse explained.

"C-can i touch him?" He asked. "Ofcourse"

He inserted his hand. He can't carry him since theres some wires connected to him.

"What would you name him sir?"  The nurse asked.

He thought for a minute and remembered what y/n always said. 'Christopher'. She read that name in one of the novels she have red.

"Christopher Polibio." The nurse wrote it down and nodded. "Ok sir. You can stay here for the next 10 minutes." The nurse left and Mattia looked at Christopher.

"Hi there." He whisphered. Chris wrapped his hand around Mattia's finger. "You have a nice grip huh?"

"I promise you that i will take care of you forever. Sorry for not coming early."

"You have your mom's eyes." He thought again of Y/n but fight the urge of crying.

"I love you y/n." He whisphered hoping you can hear him wherever you are.
----------------
A/n:ay bruh. Hope you like this:)