|Church|

Y/n's p.o.v.
I decided to go to church right now to pray. There's a lot of nad things happening lately so I decided to pray about that. My house is just walking distance from the curch. My family isn't that religious and so am I.

I arrived after 10 minutes. I bowed before entering and walking at the isle. (That's what I do so...) I kneeled down and started to pray for everything. It took me like 5 minutes for my prayer. After that, I did the sign of the cross and stood up. Then I bumbed into someone.

Alejandro's p.o.v.
I decided to go to church today and pray for my grandma who is in hospital because of diabetes. My family is kinda religious so Im influenced by them. I just took a walk to get there.

I arrived and just bowed for sign of respect. I stared to walk through the isle when a girl bumbed into me. We made eye contact and I suddenly felt a strange feeling inside me.

???:Oh im so sorry...
Ale:No it's ok. Im Alejandro Rosario btw...
???:Im y/n y/l/n

She smiled at me. She's so cute.

Ale:Mind if I ask your number?

That move is kinda risky.

Y/n:Yeah ofcourse.

I took my phone out and handed it to her. She typed as I watch her. Thank God I met her.

Y/n:Here...

She smiled while handing my phone. I took it and put it in my pocket.

Ale:Thank you.
Y/n:You're welcome and I gotta go bye.

She waved at me before walking away. I kneeled and started to pray for my grandma and I also thanked God that I met Y/n today.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I just met this boy named Alejandro and he's so fucking hot. I kinda acted cool a while ago but Im screaming inside. I can feel my face blush when he suddenly asked for my number. I walked home while smiling like an idiot.

No one's p.o.v.
Priest:y/n do you take Alejandro to be your husband?
Y/n:I do father.
Priest:And Alejandro do you take y/n to be your wife?
Ale:I do father.

They're both smiling at each other while saying their both I do's.

Priest:Now I declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

(I've been to a wedding twice but I still don't know what the fucking priest says)

They shared a short passionte kiss while everyone clapped. They looked at each other smiling. They married at the church they first met each other. Those memories came back on their minds while walking outside the church followed by the guests.

They're already Mr. and Mrs. Rosario...

A/n:I hope you like it

461 words