Alvaro Romero~Those days

A/n:His face mask on the photo lools like period.

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n and Alvaro broke up just because of a stupid arguement. They wasted those 3 years of them being together. They live each other before but ofcourse they separated. The apartment they live in before just became like abandoned shit because no one lived in there since they left.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Im going to the apartment me and Alvaro lived before. Im just gonna do some visiting there. Im not gonna lie but I still miss him and I always think about him. I can't take him out of my mind.

Ive heard that he moved away from Nj and worked there. I arrived at the apartment. I saw that there's some things that he left here. I went to see it and I saw that it's our photo album.

I sat at the nearest couch not minding if it's full of dust. I opened the album and saw a lot of pictures of us. A lot of memories came up into my mind.

I can remember whenever his drunk and do some stupid things and in the morning I'll remind him of all of that. I also remembered when we go thrift shopping and try on some ridiculous outfits.

I hope we can just meet and just talk about those days we had. Im wondering what could he be doing right now. Is he in a relationship? Is he ok? Is he happy? Is he thinking of me?

Alvaro's p.o.v.
Im thinking of y/n right now. Im here at work having my break holding a picture of two of us. Im so dumb leaving a girl like her. I tried finding someone new but i just cant.

Im minding my own business when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw my co-worker handing me something.

Him:Someone send thay to you...

I grabbed it and he immediately walks away. I stared at the envelope and saw an address on it. I dont know what address is that but I know who lives in there.
Y/n.

I opened the envelope and I saw a piece of folded paper inside of it. I pulled it out and I saw something fell. I picked it up and saw that its the necklace I gave to her on our 3rd year anniversary. The last anniversary we had.

Tears filled up my eyes just seeing that. It brings back a lot of memories.

I unfolded the paper and saw that it's a letter.

Dear Alvaro,
         How you doing? Someone told me where you work. I hope you'll read this. What up? Are you happy? Are you in a relationship with someone? Hope you're ok...
      I sent you that necklace cause it's killing me everytime I see that. A lot of memories came flashing back and I kinda hate and love it.
     This way is kinda old school but I love it! I hope we should hang out sometimes and talk about the things we had...
                              ~y/n♡

Her handwriting is so good. She felt the same. She also thinks of me. I think we should hangout tho and talk about our past and if we could bring it back...maybe.

A/n:I hope this makes sense to you:>

Love y'all!
547 words