|Movie|

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n slapped Jade at the face while crying. Jade cheated with y/n's bestfriend.

Y/n:I trusted you!

Jade just looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

Jade:Im sorry. I really am.
Y/n:Your sorry will not do anything!

She ran outside the house. She don't know where she's going. She suddenly bumped into someone and it's her friend, Alejandro.

Maybe destiny just made them meet...

Ale:Why are you crying?

They sat at a nearby bench while she leans her head into his shoulder. He's caressing her hair while she sob.

Y/n:Jade cheated...

Alejandro grabbed her face and made her face him.

Ale:Remember this ok? You're perfect and he's stupid to make a girl like you cry. Don't waste your tears because of that idiot.

She smiled a little.

Ale:And i think i need to tell you something...

She looked at him confused.

Ale:I really like you... I tried to forget my feelings especially when you and that bastard dated.

She started to feel bold and smashed her lips into his. He's shocked at first but let everything flow.

The rain started to pour and they leaned out. Their forheads touching each others while they looked at each others eyes.

°°°

Director:CUT!

Everyone looked at each other happily including the staffs and crews.

Alejandro watched you walked to your assigned seat while the staffs fix your makeup.

He wishes that everything is real and not just a movie.
---------------------------------
A/n:Hope you like this one. Please follow me on tiktok @jelly.yyy. sorry for not being really active. Im just busy at school works.

Take care of yourselves and be safe. Im having the symptoms of covid and im really scared if i have it. Hopefully not.

Love y'all!♡
260 words