|Insecure|

You and Ale are dating secretly from your parents. You and your parents are in the living room and talking with each other until your siblings are teasing you for having a boyfriend. They also don't know you're dating Ale.
Dad:Y/n? No one's gonna like her. She's so ugly. (Fun fact:My dad actually said that to me)
I just laughed at his comment and pretend that Im not affected. I just laid at my bed right now thinking of what my dad said earlier.

Me being a sensitive asshole cried because of that. The thought of 'what if Alejandro thinks the same and just dating me as a joke' came to your mind. You started overthinking. You hugged your pillow and just sobbed.

You also started mumbling things like 'Ale doesn't love me' 'Im so ugly' not knowing that Ale just opened your window and came in without you noticing he heard everything.

His heart broke hearing his girlfriend body shame herself. He laid beside her and she's shook as she felt his presence.

Y/n:Oh my God you scared me.
Ale:You're not fat and ugly. And I really really love you.

He said immediately. She started to cry again as he held her in his arms. He rubbed her back and let her to let it all out. She then finally calmed down.

Ale:Why are you bodyshaming yourself? I hate it and you know that.
Y/n:Im sorry but its because my dad just said that im ugly then everybody laughed. I don't know if it's just a joke but it really hurt when your dad said that to you.

She said almost crying again but she tried her best to stop it.

Ale:You're not ugly. They're obviuosly joking. I will never date you if you're ugly. You're one of the most beautiful person in this world and always think of that.

She smiled at his remark. He's really sweet and make everything good. They just cuddled there. When she fell asleep, he slowly sat up and walked out of the window.

When he's at the point of jumping he took a last glance of her before jumping out. Little did she know that that's her last night to feel Alejandro's embrace ever again.

It's time for him to let go and face the truth... he died a month ago due to a car crash with his friends. She'll always miss his hugs and comforts and he'll miss everything about her.
-----------------
A/n:Fuck all bodyshamers!!! While I were writing this I came up on the idea of ale being dead since the girl always dieds and shit.
Love y'all!♡
443 words