Roshaun Diah~Crazy Dream

Roshaun's p.o.v
Y/n's my bestfriend and I liked her since before. She also like a boy named Mattia who's also my friend. I already Him that she liked him but he just said that he don't like her. I want to say that to y/n but I just don't want her to be hurt. I know what it feels not to be liked back.

She's so obssesed with her and I can't believe it. He's ignoring her but she's not giving up.

Y/n:I think he likes me too.
Roshaun:Wym? He's not even talking to you.

I chuckled.

Y/n:That's the point Roshaun. He's shy around me.

(Assuming lil bitch)

Roshaun:What if he doesn't like you?
Y/n:Stfu! You should be supporting me right? You're my friend right?
Roshaun:But if he doesn't like you, don't come up to me while crying ok?

She just nodded. She's so stupid. I know she'll cry so much when she knew that Mattia doesn't like her back. Why can't she just forget her crazy dream

No one's p.o.v
Y/n is confessing to Mattia. She's so nervous but she just thought that he likes her back. She walked up to him.

Y/n:Hey! Mattia. Can I talk to you?

He looked down at the girl curiously. He just followed her where no one can hear them.

Y/n:I like you Mattia...

Mattia rolled his eyes.

Mattia:Did Roshuan told you? I don't like you.

He sound so harsh. It broke her heart to a million pieces.

Mattia:Sorry...

Was the last thing he said to her then walked away leaving a crying y/n there. She ran all the way to her house and just cried at her bed.

Then suddenly someone caressed her back. She looked back immediately looking who tf it was.
It was Roshaun.

Roshaun:I told you. You should've just forget your crazy dream that he likes you back. You just wasted time... and tears just for him.
Y/n:What the fuck are you saying? You don't know what it feels like to be rejected by your crush!
Roshaun:My crush is crying right now cause her crush doesn't like her back.

Y/n's face softened.

Y/n:Are you serious right now?
Roshaun:I liked you since before.
I didn't tell you cause you like Mattia and seeing those other dudes boosted down my confidence to confess my feelings for you.

Y/n don't know what to say. She's shocked at everything he just said.
After a while, she realized that she made a mistake liking another boy...

A/n:Hope you like it...

432 words