Alejandro Rosario~Hopelessly Devoted

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n's been obssesed with this boy named Alejandro Rosario. He's one of the heart throb at school with the other boys named Mattia, Kairi and Alvaro.

She's like a stalker and she also sends gifts to his house. She already did everything just to be connected to him. She also sent some letter.

(Pretend that phone doesn't exist)

She always assume that he likes her too that's why her friends laugh at her eveytime she daydreams about Alejandro and hers love story.

Then one day, Alejandro wants to talk to her.

Ale:I think we should hand out together you know.
Y/n:Yeah. I think so. When?
Ale:I'll just tell you when.
Y/n:Oh ok.

Then he walks away. She's curious why did his friends didn't come or is with him. Shes really happy that her ultimate crush just asked her if they could hang out. She told her friends about that and they kinda didn't believe her.

F1:I think you're just telling us your daydreams.
Y/n:No Im not
F2:Then when you ask him to hangout with you we should come.
Y/n:ok

She's really proud saying that. Alejandro on the other hand really likes y/n but because she belongs to the nerdy people, he kinda don't want to tell the other boys. They'll laugh at him for dating or even liking her that's why he didn't told his friends anything.

Alejandro's p.o.v.
I dont have time to ask y/n to hang out. Im always with the boys and I can't think of an excuse to be out of them. We're here at the school parking lot just hanging and talking when someone called my name from the back of me.

Y/n:Hey Alejandro!

She greeted cheerfully while smiling at me. I don't know what to do.

Mattia:Ale who the hell is this girl?
Ale:Ummm its-
Alvaro:Don't tell me you're dating a nerd
Ale:no Im not.

I looked at y/n who's smile faded away.

Y/n:When will we hangout?
Ale:Uh what are you talking about?
Y/n:You told me we should hang out sometimes but we never did.
Ale:Why would I want to?

I let out a pretend laugh. I dont want to say any of those words.

Y/n:You know what? I shouldn't liked you! Your so mean! You dont care about anyone's feeling!

Then she walks away crying. It broke my heart. I don't want to see her like that but I also can't loose by friends. They cheered on everything they saw.

Mattia:Nice one bro!

Y/n's p.o.v.
Alejandro's so mean! All he just said really hurts me. I can't believe I just believe all those words he said that we should hangout. I don't have any clue why the fuck did he do that.

I'm here at the bleachers crying about all of those that happened. Im so dumb! Im really hopelessly devoted to him. There's no way he'll like me. And also all his friends said that im a nerd really hurts.

A/n:I dont know what to say about this. Hope you like it!

521 words