Mattia Polibio~Fantasies

Y/n's p.o.v.
Mattia is my bestfriend since we're kids. I also like him since 7th grade  but here we are talking about his relationship problems with his toxic girlfriend. I like to tell him that i like him but since he's in a relationship, I don't want to. I don't want to ruin our friendship either.

Y/n:What's your problem with your gf?

I asked. We're at the park right now watching the sunset.

Mattia:There's a lot. She doesn't like my music taste and she also wants me to be in her tiktoks and photos even tho Im doing nothing.
Y/n:Maybe she just wanted clout.

He looked me with furrowed eyebrows.

Mattia:what do you mean?
Y/n:I don't even understand why are you dating her. Like, isn't obvious that she's toxic.
Mattia:You're mean.
Y/n:Im just telling my opinion Mattia.

There's a silence between us.

Y/n:Im also tired listening to your problems with that bitch.
Mattia:Don't calh her a bitch
Y/n:You always have problems with her. Why don't you break up with her?
Mattia:I love her you know.
Y/n:You always say that and I'm tired of it.
Mattia:You're my bestfriend y/n
Y/n:That's the problem... Im just your bestfriend...and it broke my heart everytime you talk about her.
Mattia:What?
Y/n:You're so fucking dumb you know?

I looked at him with a teary eyes.

Y/n:I like you Mattia... and now that you know it our friendship is over.

Mattia is speechless. He also looked shocked at everything im saying.

Y/n:I always imagine you being in a relationship with me but all of those are just my fantasies cause it's so fucking imposible for you to like me since you love your girlfriend

I stood up and ran away from him while crying. It's a relief that I already told him everything but I also knew that we will never be friends again.

A/n:Yeah this is shit

328 words