|wisdom teeth|

Kairi's p.o.v.
Im so fucking nervous. MY TEETH WILL BE GONE! I sat on the passenger seat while Y/n drives us to the dentist. Im looking out of the window nervously.

"Hey." Y/n called softly. I looked at her and she's smiling. "Don't be nervous. It will hurt but it will be worth it"

I didn't say anything and just smiled. I played with the tripod on my hand with the camera. We will shoot after my teeth are gone.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Im sitting at one of the plastic chair here at the clinic waiting for Kairi to be done. The dentist even pulled him inside since Kairi was holding onto the door frame not wanting his teeth to be pulled out.

Im laughing watching it from the camera. There's actually no one inside the clinic except me laughing like crazy.

I then heard the door open and saw the dentist supporting Kairi while they're walking.

I turned the camera on and started filming. "Omg are you ok?" I asked him trying not to giggle.

"Idnbvdn jsnsnsn" he mumbled which made me laugh. The dentist, mr. Smith helped him to our car. He helped him sit on the passenger seat.

I talked to mr. Smith and gave me the medicines and other things he need. I went back to the car and heard Kairi making weird noises to indicate he's in pain.

"So here's Kairi looking weird" i giggled to the camera. His eyes shot open and scrunched his eyebrows.

"You're the one who's weird" he mumbled. I just laughed on how he's acting.

I drove us home and when we stopped at the red light i took the camera and started filming him again.

He has his eyes closed but i know he's awake. "If you close your eyes to long u will die" i said acting scared. (Ikyk where that line belongs to)

He shot his eyes open and sat straight "im not" he said being defensive.

"He's wearing crocs damn nice style Kai" and i laughed so hard at my own joke

"Crocodile!?" Kairi asked scared and held on me tightly. He even putted his feet up so his feet wont be touching the floor.

"Omg! A crocodile?!"

Im laughing so hard while driving. Kairi on a lauging gas is so funny and also a child.
---------------------
A/n:this is wack. I made this since Kairi recently had his wisdom teeth out. I think he has 2 so its teeth not tooth. Im dumb at English.

Follow me on my socials:
Tiktok:Jelly.yyy
Insta:Louise_jelly
Youtube:Jelly Anne
Twitter:JelianneLouise

Stay safe i love y'all!♡
440 words