|Arguments|

No one's p.o.v.
Y/n and Alejandro are married for 6 years now and had a son named Gabriel and hes 5 years old. In that 6 years of marriage, arguments are always there. Almost every day theyre fighting and shouting at each other for some simple reason. Gabriel is on his room crying while hearing his parents argue.

But then everything got worse...

Y/n's p.o.v.
Alejandro is late again to come home. He's always coming home late and the worse thing is he's fucking drunk and have some lipstick print on his polo.

Mattia and other of his friends always invites him to drink after work. Im so sick and tired of all this shits.

I'm waiting at the kitchen thinking of all the happy memories we had especially when we got Gabriel. He's asleep at his room now.

Theres a car that came up at the driveway. I know it's alejandro. I waited for him to come in. He opened the door and his footsteps are heavy. He's obviously drunk... again.

I stood up and watched him sit at the couch. His hair is messy and there's a smudged lipstick on his lips. My heart broke.

I walked up at him and slapped him hard. He looked at me obviously mad. "Why tf?" "Don't asked that question. I think you just made out again with another  bitch!" I shouted. "what the fuck do you mean?!"

He stood up not that straight and looked at himself in the mirror. "Or did you do more than a make out?"

He glared at me. "Do think I'll do that?" "Yes!" "Then you're right?!"

I got angrier. What the fuck did he just said? My heart broke in a million pieces. "What?!"

"I have sex with another bitch! You happy now?!"

I started to tear up. I grabbed the vase and threw it at him. He avoided it and it hit the wall. It shattered in a lot of pieces.

"Leave!!"

"I will!!!"

He walked to our shared bedroom. I followed him. I just sat at the bed and rested my face at my hands. I cried there while Alejandro pack his things up.

After he's done I followed him outside. We saw Gabriel at the hallway. He's crying and cried even more when he saw alejandro have his bags. He ran to his dad and hugged him. Ale slouched to reach Gabriel's height. "Are you leaving us?" He asked.

He asked crying. It also broke my heart seeing our son being affected by all of this shits.

"Im just sleeping with my friends for like a week. Don't cry..."

He said while wiping gab's tears with his thumb. "You and mom are always shouting"

Ale didn't say anything. Me also.
Ale stood up. "Imma go now."

Gabriel started crying harder. I hugged him while crying while watching ale leave the house and drove away.

I hope we will cool down... I dont like our son To live with this situation.

Alejandro's p.o.v.
I left the house and drove away. I knocked on Roshaun's house since he's the only one without a wife. I knew I messed up leaving our house and fucking another hoe but I think we need to cool off.

I hope this things will never got worse...

A/n:Ive got nothing else to say to my non existent readers. This story is actually from a tiktok pov. Iykyk

Love ya!
575 words

Edited: bruh i hate this